Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Happened? [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

What Happened? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: What Happened? [Closed]   What Happened? [Closed] EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 22:09

Crowstar finally feeling in good health had gone to look around Highpines for the lost apprentice Sagepaw. Ever since the storm the apprentice had been missing and the leader wanted to put in some effort of looking for the apprentice himself. He left the clan to Vixenheart for the moment hoping to use this time to stretch his legs for now. The leader hoped the apprentice hadn't wandered into Shadowclan territory. While the two clans have been on decent terms he didn't really want those terms to turn sour because of a lost apprentice wondering onto different land.

The black leader heard someone approaching. He had hope that it was the lost apprentice, but there was some slight fear that it was a Shadowclan patrol. The black leader froze with his ears perked waiting on the cats to show themselves.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: What Happened? [Closed]   What Happened? [Closed] EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 0:50

Webtail padded slowlh, his tail dragging in the mud. Absolutely nothing had gone the way he thought and he had yet again been disowned by a family member. Dread for the future was all he could think about Leafbare would not tv be kind to them. Webtail's groaned and hung his head, this was horrible.

Lightningstrike was a bit fast, trying to get out of the view of any cat as soon as possible, his eyes scanning the territory just to keep himself busy. "Webtail
, hurry up! The sooner we get out of here the better."
he said sharply to his father. He suddenly stopped when he saw the black long furred leader.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Happened? [Closed]   What Happened? [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 17:45

The black leader turned towards the two former Shadowclan warriors. "Get out of where?" The leader ask overhearing what Lightningstrike said. They were coming from Shadowclan so it wasn't like they were fleeing from Skyclan land. What was going on? Crowstar stood with his ears perked, no anger in his body. He wouldn't be hostile to the two warriors unless they did something to make him angry.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Happened? [Closed]   What Happened? [Closed] EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 9:52

Webtail looked up this time, surprised by the voice he heard. "Out of ShadowClan. We've been exiled." he said, it was a rather plain response but, he wasn't in the mood to talk right now.

"Unfairly exiled! We've done nothing wrong, the old mange-brain needs to retire." Lightningstrike meowed. "He really must want us dead, keeping you in camp until LeafBare to put you out of practice and then just casting us out right when prey becomes scarce..." he scowled at the ground. "What are we supposed to do now? The twolegplace will just have carrion! I-"

"We'll have to hunt Lightningstrike, carrion without a medicine cat is suicide. Now, we should really get out of here before the sun sets. We can find some prey around the twoleg gardens." Webtail said quickly, cutting off whatever his son was saying, angering another clan's leader right now was not what they needed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Happened? [Closed]   What Happened? [Closed] EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 11:07

"Unfairly exiled?" He echoed. Crowstar didn't understand why, he remembered that Webtail was the dark forest leader but he joined in the fight against Starclan in the end, so why would Thrushstar exile him? "What were you exiled for?" He wanted to confirm his suspicions. If it was because of the dark forest influence they were under then the leader might be willing to take them in, as long as they still didn't follow the dark forest that is.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Happened? [Closed]   What Happened? [Closed] EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 11:17

"D-"

"Dark Forest association. Treason, he had claimed." Webtail, again, silenced his son, knowing how brash he could be. "Some objected but, the decision was final and we weren't going to cause more trouble. Thrushstar gave no exceptions. I would have gone without complaint but, my son was not at the battle, he was in camp with his kits. There was no reason to his exile." he mewed, waving his tail in Lightningstrike's direction.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Happened? [Closed]   What Happened? [Closed] EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 11:36

He was right for assuming so. Crowstar always respected Thrushstar for his wisdom, but for this? That was a waste of warriors, and resources. Also casting them out when it was almost leaf bare? That was a death wish for the two warriors. "Do either of you still follow the dark forest?" He asked, this was the last thing he needed to confirm. Both of them should know Crowstar's history with the dark forest. He hoped that was enough for them to trust him. If they said they didn't then he hoped the clan would be alright with them for leaf bare. He didn't want them to die because of the weather.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Happened? [Closed]   What Happened? [Closed] EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 12:20

"That was a mistake on my part. I was stupid for trying to follow them in the first place. I'd like nothing more than to go back and redo that part of my life." Webtail said solemnly, he had caused so much pain in his efforts to help.

"After this, I can't say I do. Even before, they didn't hold up their promises. Just empty words to entice us." Lightningstrike agreed, looking at the leader though, he had never seen StarClan in power. He had no proof of their strength.

Ooc: Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Happened? [Closed]   What Happened? [Closed] EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 12:48

"Good answer." The fluffy leader said to the two former Shadowclan warriors. "Since leaf bare is coming soon, I have an offer for you. I will allow you to stay with Skyclan for the time of leaf bare so that you may survive, and then after that you can be on your way." Crowstar said to the two warriors. He would love to have them in the camp, and their different set of skills could help Skyclan, and if they proved to be useful then maybe Crowstar would offer them a permanent place in the clan.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: What Happened? [Closed]   What Happened? [Closed] EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 13:02

Webtail's gaze brightened and relief seemed to relax his shoulders. "Thank you Crowstar, I'm sure you just saved our lives..." the tom looked at his son with a smile. "It'll take some adjusting but, I'm sure we'll be able to help out in Leafbare."

Lightningstrike straightened up, looking further into the other territory. He had always wondered what the rocky land was like, firm ground instead of mud and puddle would be strange. Regardless, he was in for an adventure.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened? [Closed]   What Happened? [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened? [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: