Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flintkit's MCA Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

Flintkit's MCA Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Flintkit's MCA Ceremony   Flintkit's MCA Ceremony EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 21:29

Maybe this kit would be the answer.

Cloudstone woke from his day-long nap and stretched. Riverclan had returned to their camp's site, but the area was still eerily bare. His dark gaze stared at the meager supply of herbs at his disposal. There was not much to help him traverse the distance between Riverclan territory and Highstones, not to mention the kitten that would be joining him there tonight. He'd rested as much as he could for the trip, the majority of the herbs would go o his soon-to-be apprentice. The sun was still in the sky, but only barely. They needed the extra time anyway. The white-tailed tom poked his head into the nursery, looking for a certain little tom. Once he spotted him, he nudged the kit with his nose. "Flintkit. Would you like to go somewhere with me?" Between his paws was the packet of travelling herbs, but only enough for one cat. He hadn't been able to find enough for himself.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Flintkit's MCA Ceremony   Flintkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 13:12

Flintkit had been sound asleep in the nursery with his brown and white tail sprawled out straight behind him instead of resting on his nose. Being inside of this nursery was a lot different then what it had been in Sunningrocks, but he preferred this over a bunch of stones any day. He had started to grow irritated as each and every one of his siblings gained mentors, their apprentice name, and apprentice duties. Meanwhile, he was stuck in the nursery with a kit name. Even his best friend Silentpaw had become an apprentice. Flintkit had been starting to wonder what the deal was. The brown-and-white patched tom lifted his head from his paws as soon as he heard a voice interrupting his sleep. After turning his head, only to see the blurry form of Cloudstone, he blinked the sleep out of his eyes. His vision began to clear quickly.
"Where will we be going?" The kit asked the medicine cat? He was still confused as to why he was being taken out of camp this late at night.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Flintkit's MCA Ceremony Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flintkit's MCA Ceremony   Flintkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 17:17

Gently pushing the packet toward the kit, Cloudstone took a glance at the sky, noting that they'd have to leave soon if they had any hope of making it before the moon was at its peak. "We're going to go to Highstones. It's far, but these will help you along the way." He set his paw on the herbs. "Flintkit, I'd like for you to become my apprentice. Would you like that?" His white tail laid across his paws.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Flintkit's MCA Ceremony   Flintkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 11:41

Flintkit looked up at the tom with his amber-brown eyes. To become the apprentice of the medicine cat...well, he supposed that would be a cool experience. Plus, if some jerk tried to kill him, he'd know the herbs to heal himself.
And he supposed that he could also help the other cats of RiverClan too...
"Yeah!" He began, "I would like that, Cloudstone!"
He had never thought that he'd ever see Highstones in his entire life, but the time was arriving. He silently lapped up the travelling herbs, held still for a few heartbeats, then stuck out his tongue in disgust.
"Yuck." He whispered under his breath.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Flintkit's MCA Ceremony Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flintkit's MCA Ceremony   Flintkit's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 21:11

Cloudstone cracked a grin at Flintkit's little "Yuck". "Sorry. If I told you those tasted bad, you probably wouldn't have eaten them!" The medicine cat stood, blocking the fading sunlight, as the sun itself had already dipped completely below the horizon. He moved to go across the rocks that connected the camp with the rest of the territory, and for the moment feeling nostalgic about his own ceremony. He hadn't been able to speak with Starclan even then, but that was because of the Dark Forest. They'd have to speak with him tonight, right?

...Right?

The black tom looked down to check to see if Flintkit was following him. "You should know there are some things you can't do as a medicine cat. If you don't agree with it, you don't have to become my apprentice, okay?" He flashed a reassuring smile. "If you want to be a medicine cat, you can't ever have a mate or kits. Are you alright with that?"

ooc- i'll time skip in my next post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flintkit's MCA Ceremony   Flintkit's MCA Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Flintkit's MCA Ceremony
Page 1 of 1