Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sleek Moth (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Sleek Moth (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 17:16

Mothstrike padded into the warriors den and called out aoftly. "Sleekpaw? Wake up its time for some training!" The tortie meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 18:07

Sleekpaw stirred from his sleep to the sound of his mentor. He got up and walked towards Mothstrike. "What shall we do today?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 18:37

Mothstrike purred. "Hunting for the clan today." She purred.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:21

"Alright! Let's get started early! He said. His tail was swishing back and forth rapidly. Excitement tingled in his body, but he tried not to show it. That's what the immature kits do
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 22:24

Mothstrike purred at his eagerness. "Well alright then. Cmon follow me." The warrior meowed and got up and padded out of the camp and into the forest.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 22:27

Sleekpaw followed his mentor while holding his tail high. I get to hunt! He thought. A butterfly flew across his nose and he accidentally sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 23:30

Mothstrike chuckled an led the way to a small clearing. "Ok so first I want you to try the hunting crouch it looks like this." She got into the hunting crouch and then stalked forward a little bit before she padded back to where she was. "ok now you try. And when your done I want you to try and stalk forward while hold the hunting crouch at the same time it takes practice but you'll get the hang of it! Afterwards I want you to scent the air for any prey around. And if you do so proceed to hunt six prices of prey."

OOC: figured I'd get the assessment outta the way right now since she's gonna be having kits soon lol

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 23:40

The apprentice dropped down into a hunting crouch, putting his focus to his legs. But then as he was stalking forward his left leg reached too far and he came down with thump. "Ow." He whispered to himself as he got up again. This time he dropped into the crouch and stalked with little steps. Then suddenly the wind blew him off balance and he almost fell again. He stumbled a few times before rebalancing. It's not as easy as I thought...
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 1:47

Mothstrike purred. "Good god! Now keep trying and you'll get it eventually." The tortoiseshell she cat meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 5:36

Sleekpaw regained his balance and focused harder this time, his paws stepped the ground lightly as he aimed his attack on a dead mouse in front of him. Careful to not make a sound as his tail twitched from excitement. He pounced and landed with the mouse in his paws. "Can we go to the forest now to hunt the 6 pieces of prey?" He asked Mothstrike.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 8:26

OOC: They are out in the forest lol

IC: Mothstrike purred. "Well you go on and go hunting while I watch you but just know you won't be able to see me and if you do see me scent me or hear me, which is unlikely, you are not to interact with me at all got it? Ok good luck." She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 1:26

OoC: Ooh. The mouse didn't count. It was from the food pile. When I thought they were in the camp.

Sleekpaw watched as Mothstrike vanished out of his sight, then he sniffed the air for prey. I'll never find 6 pieces of prey in this weather! He thought as he caught the scent of a rabbit. A rabbit is out in this weather?! He followed the scent to a paw-sized patch of grass, where a rabbit was nibbling. The sleek apprentice immediately drop into the crouch he was taught, taking small steps toward the rabbit. When the prey he spotted was whisker-length from his face, he felt his back legs tense. Sleekpaw pounced and caught the rabbit squarely in his paws.

Last edited by Grey on Mon 21 Nov 2016 - 7:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 6:50

Mothstrike followed behind Sleekpaw from the trees keeping silent and out of of sight.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 7:40

Sleekpaw dugged into the frozen ground and dropped the rabbit in, he would come back for it later. Just as he was burying the rabbit, noise from above his head made him look upwards. He immediately leap into the air and try to snatch the sparrow from the sky. But he was too late and he didn't catch the bird. I should of leap earlier... He thought, frustrated.

Another scent caught his interest as Sleekpaw searched the territory for more prey. He followed the scent of the vole and found it eating a stolen acorn from a squirrel's nest. His eyes scanned the clearing for a place where he could hide. He found a bush and the apprentice hid behind it, crouching towards the vole slowly. Suddenly the wind changed course and blew downwind. The vole must of sense it, as he quickly scurried away. I won't let you escape!!! He thought as he pounced on the vole before it could make a far getaway.

OOC: 4 more pieces if prey!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 20:49

Mothstrike almost purred at how quick her apprentice learned. He would make a fine warrior one day. She followed along silently as not to disturb him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleek Moth (Closed)   Sleek Moth (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleek Moth (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-