Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chilly Hunting {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Chilly Hunting {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:10 am

Morningfog was glad to be out of camp, she knew that time was against them and the river would freeze over. This would cut them off from food and give other clans an easy way to their camp. She sat on the edge of the camp, ready to swim across but first, she needed others. She wanted to catch as much prey in the water or on the shore as possible. The she-cat wouldn't be able to do all of that without a bit of help.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:20 am

Smokeface swung his head and smiled sheepishly at Morningfog. It mustbhave been hustle, taking care of kits in the murky camp as he was carrying out his usual duties. And they haven't spent time together for a while, with the come of Leafbare and RiverClan still settling in their camp. "We were ough to go out for a patrol." he grinned as he joined her, shaking the mud of his paws.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:04 am

Morningfog smiled when he joined her and flicked her tail across his muzzle as she stepped out into the water, they'd be heading to the actual river which meant the small stream that separated them from the rest of the territory. She knew that the deeper river would bring better a better hunt. Her strokes were skilled and quick, getting to the other side before smiling mischievously at Smokeface and passing through the reeds at the other side, hiding in them. Her pelt assisted her game quite well, blending into the reeds and pebbles.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:23 am

Smokeface followed his mate through the cold stream, wading confidently and bounding after Morningfog with a smirk, his smoky pelt much worse at hiding him through the reeds. He followed her by scent and caught up, smiling. "Going to the river, I presume?" 

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:32 am

Her steps were soft, small paws creeping on the ground as she made a circle around the gray object in the reeds, ears forward. She prepared for a pounce and went for it, landing on top of her made with a laugh. Her white forepaws were on his head when she did land, giggles escaping her besides herself.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 12:35 pm

Smokeface tumbled over in surprise and batted with a sheathed  paw at his mate's ear, enjoying the time they could spend together. He rolled her off him, smiling, and shook his fur of dust and stray pieces of reed. "The kits gettin' to your head? Your acting just like one." he smiled and nosed her up. Even if he enjoyed nis time with her, theh were supposed to catch some fish for the clan in the end, and they were not going to catch themselves while they play-fought like kits.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 1:38 pm

Morningfog nuzzled him and huffed, "Well, you got to stretch your legs more than I could. I had to nurse your mischievous little kits, you know." she shook her pelt and now casually padded out of the reeds, perhaps she'd catch something on the way to the river as well, a thrush perhaps, or a chaffinch. She scented the air and found that a water vole was busy nearby. It'd be an easy catch.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Smkeface scowldd layfully behind Morningfog, but followdd her without  making any loud noises. They had to,
 hunt, and them arguing would've scared all they prey away, so he focused instead on scenting the air from prey. He smelled a water vole nearby, but as he noted his mate scented it too, he let her have it, stepping back to allow her to stalk the vole without hustle.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 3:28 pm

She was already in a hunter's crouch, tail just barely over the ground as she followed the scent, squeaks and rustling got a bit louder as she crept further away from her mate and soon, she leaped, landing with the vole under her paws. She quickly nipped it's spine and picked it up, nodding towards the river.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 1:00 am

The tom trotted towards the river, the cold water flow bringing back familiar memories, his days as an apprentice, Saltpaw's death, Blossompaw's death... Smokeface pushed those thoughts away and kept his eyes on the water, waiting until a silverly figure came close enough so he could pull it out in his jaws. He threw the oily body on the ground dispatched with a swift blow of his paw, then picked it up and approached his mate, grinning. He was a master fisher.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Morningfog smiled at him before watching for the next fish, when the silvery back of the fish glinted, her paw was a blur and the fish soon landed a bit away from the river. It wouldn't be able to get back into the water from that distance but, the she-cat was cautious and went to finish it off anyways.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Hunting {Open}   Chilly Hunting {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilly Hunting {Open}
Page 1 of 1