Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky) Empty
PostSubject: A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky)   A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 12:03

A ginger white and black tortie with hazel eyes and white coverin most of her legs chest and underbelly. She had darker fur colored spots and they were almost transparent. The newly named Mothstrike padded through the forest, hunting for prey for the clan. She scented the air and a strange scent hit her nose. It was another cat, a kit, probably got lost. The she cat padded through the forest until she reached the scent. "Hey little one. What are you doing out in the forest all alone? Where's your family?" The day was cloudy, with dark rain clouds heavy and thick with rain hung over them. She had to hurry and see where the kits family was before the kit got sick with a cold or worse kittencough

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky)   A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 8:06

Snowy was venturing out into the wild. Her twolegs hadn't given her a single bowl of milk for days. She jerked as the larger cat spoke. She whipped around. "I want to be a forest cat! Most of my family is already living out in the wild, mostly. I want to live here too!"

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky)   A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 11:22

Mothstrike purred. "Well I can adopt you if you'd like and take you back to camp with me. My names Mothstrike but if you'd like you can call me mom. I have some milk to spare as I'm going to have kits soon. Would you live to come and live in Thunderclan with me little one?" The she cat meowed her hazel eyes flickering to the sky for a brief moment before she noticed it was about to rain. She could smell the rain on the wind.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky)   A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 12:51

Snowy almost couldn't believe it when the cat said she would be Snowy's mother. "Yes!" She said as her eyes lit up. "You have a camp?"

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky)   A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 13:17

Mothstrike purred. "Yep I do! Now come along before it starts pouring. Here I'll even carry you." The she cat meowed gently picking up the kit by the scruff right as it started to rain and she headed back to camp as it started pouring down on the she cat. She shielded the kit from the rain with her own body in order to make sure the kit wasn't getting a cold.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky)   A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snowy Moth (Closed for Sky)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: