Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerpaw. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2879
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Apprentice, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:42 pm

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerpaw~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Apprentice~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!

Last edited by Empress Ash on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Squirrelsong (S), Storm (St), Jazz (J), Swanpaw (Sw)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 654
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (S) Windclan young warrior (St) Loner, (Sw) Skyclan apprentice (J) Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Strutting from the nursery with her tail held high with excitement, Squirrelkit sat down at the front of the group and listened intently for what was going to happen.

~ Twistedtail || Squirrelsong || Pigeonpaw || Swanpetal || Pineheart ~
~ Windclan || Windclan || Windclan|| Skyclan || Skyclan ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owlsoul

Characters : OwlPaw-Windclan FoxKit- Skyclan
Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 44
Clan/Rank : Windclan/ Kit and Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:12 pm

Owlkit was head high too but calm and excited she had a paw up with glee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owlsoul

Female
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:14 pm

She knew what Ashstar was going too say and she was proud. She glanced at her littermate and whispered in Squirrelkit ear (Look on PM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerpaw. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2879
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Apprentice, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:16 pm

"Squirrelkit and Owlkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Squirrelpaw and Owlpaw. Your mentors will be Emberfall and Smokepelt, respectively. I hope they will pass down all they know on to you." Ashstar nodded at the newly made apprentices and leapt down.

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerpaw~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Apprentice~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owlsoul

Female
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Owlkit mewed "I will!" her ice blue eyes sparkled and she purred at Squirrelkit (I guess the PM was too late XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Squirrelsong (S), Storm (St), Jazz (J), Swanpaw (Sw)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 654
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (S) Windclan young warrior (St) Loner, (Sw) Skyclan apprentice (J) Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Boincing around, Squirrelpaw squealed, "I am a apprentice finally!"

~ Twistedtail || Squirrelsong || Pigeonpaw || Swanpetal || Pineheart ~
~ Windclan || Windclan || Windclan|| Skyclan || Skyclan ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owlsoul

Female
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:30 pm

(Even tho deer kit is the oldest XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:07 am

Emberfall touched her nose with her new apprentices.

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Owlkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-