Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

[A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol! Empty
PostSubject: [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol!   [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol! EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 19:54

It was a little bit early before the sun was at its highest, and those pesky birds were chirping so annoyingly loud. A quick growl before shaking his head vigorously to hopefully learn to ignore such pathetic, feathered things. The sultry gray tom stretched out his ligaments, swaying his tail as he extended his muscles of his body. This cat was growing to be a fine looking young tom, looking stronger as each day of training and hunting.

"I haven't seen him since the Gathering ... " He thought out loud, padding off towards the other side of the camp onto the Warrior's Den to hopefully find his mentor, and drag him to go on a patrol, something along those lines of productivity. Pausing at the mouth of the den, he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Lionfur. Are you in there?" He yowled, hoping he was and to succeed in getting his attention.

"Lionfur!" This tom was not very fond of waiting around for someone else, his mentor was no exception for this pet peeve.

"So help me I will drag him by the tail if I don't get an answer ...." The male muttered quietly under his breath, his fur looking sharp and bristled as his short temper began to take form and show itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol!   [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol! EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 20:08

Lionfur was resting in his nest, licking the scratch on his shoulders from that pesky RiverClan apprentice. StarClan, but it itched. He almost rolled his eyes as his grumpy apprentice stormed in. "Yes, Halfpaw?" The tom kept his voice calm. He'll help you someday. Be patient.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol!   [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol! EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 22:31

OOC: I picture Lionfur with a forced grin when addressing Halfpaw, omg I need to draw these two some day. :'D

--

"Good, you're at least awake. I thought I had to go in there and wake you up." He stated, his tone so painfully dull sounding as if he was bored or the epiphany of what being unamused was.

"My training needs to be progressed. I suggest we go on a Patrol." This was no question, if it weren't for him being an apprentice, this would be his outright demand to go on a patrol or further his training but the young tom knew he had to address elders a particular way without exhibiting disrespect.

The gray colored tom's tail swayed impatiently, opening his maw once again to speak to his mentor.

"And maybe avoid little scrapes from kits of the opposing Clan, yes?" Halfpaw didn't have much patience for such a suspicious mentor, but regardless, Lionfur was his mentor so he had to avoid butting heads with the warrior every ten seconds with the exception of some sass.

"But I digress, once I progress in my training, I'll be out of your fur so that should be something to look forward to." And so Lionfur could be out of his fur on the other end, but he wasn't going to say that, Halfpaw isn't dumb enough to intentionally risk his training just for something as trivial as something as sarcasm being dissed at his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol!   [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol! EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 1:03

Lionfur caught the subtext in his apprentice's voice and his wry smile grew. He could appreciate that. Sarcasm was amusing, at least, and he sensed a taste of ambition in the young cat. That will serve well, Halfpaw. The tom stood up, shaking out his golden fur. "Of course I'm awake- these scratches won't exactly let me have a peaceful sleep. Cindercloud wants me to not scratch them, but she doesn't know how itchy they are, does she? Well then, I see no reason to delay. Let's check the ShadowClan border, shall we? Less chance of... what did you say... avoiding scrapes from their kits?" Lionfur raised an eyebrow and headed out the doorway.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol!   [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol! EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 2:29

"Yes. That is indeed what I said." The tom replied matter-of-factly. Trailing after his scratched up mentor to ensure he was close during their traverse to the border of Shadow Clan.

"Honestly, I can't believe you actually got hurt from a tiny pest like that." He muttered bitterly.

"What did you even do to provoke such a parasite like that kit who did a number of scratches on you?" While the tom didn't really care all too much about the gathering from a few moons ago, that was the only thing that caught his interest and got him partially curious about the context of such a sudden out burst. Especially during gatherings, which are preached and praised as some sort of pact of peace under a full moon where the Clans meet.

Or so he's heard from the yelling and bickering of the other cats from the opposing Clans.

"Call me curious, but it's hard to ignore such a pathetic excuse of an attack during a blasted Gathering of all things." He added on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol!   [A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol! Empty

Back to top Go down

[A Half sized Lion]: Halfpaw n' Lionfur's Patrol!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: