Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blazekit: Shadowclan MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Blazekit: Shadowclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Blazekit: Shadowclan MCA   Blazekit: Shadowclan MCA EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 3:47

Cat Name: Blazekit

Clan: Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To help their clan in any way possible and treat their wounds, help with kitting, and treat sicknesses. They receive dreams, prophecies, and omens from starclan and should be able to interpret them. They will assist their leader to get their leader name from starclan. They should have a good knowledge of all of the herbs and keep a good supply of them in their den. Visiting moonstone should be done every so often to seek assistance from starclan. They should know basic battle skills in case they are to use them.

What would you do with this position: I would be there for anyone who needs me
                                                              Help my clanmates
                                                              Use it to my best ability

Why do you think you deserve this position: A.) I am active
                                                                       B.) Blazekit is a good fit for the job
                                                                       C.) I haven't ever had a high authority job before, so it would teach me how to do it.
                                                                       D.) I wouldn't abuse my power if I do become MCA
                                                                       E.) I would be there for whoever needs me
                                                                       F.) I'm not planning to go inactive anytime soon.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Blazekit: Shadowclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazekit: Shadowclan MCA   Blazekit: Shadowclan MCA EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 4:07

There is already an MCA of ShadowClan. Please wait until that position is open.
Back to top Go down

Blazekit: Shadowclan MCA
Page 1 of 1