Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]

Go down 
+4
Ripped
Sun
hamster
Inky Pawprints
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] Empty
PostSubject: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 21:29

Owlstrike just got exiled…and he’s angry. Too bad he didn’t got exiled before he discovered something really…interesting at the Carrionplace. Well, apparently the patrol he had with his father brought more than just salt for the young exiled cat, even if he didn't allowed his father to make this finding as well.

There are some ill rats lurking around the Carrionplace, and he had been hunting those down lately.

With ShadowClan’s prey dwindling in numbers thanks to the approaching Leafbare, it is only natural that a patrol will soon come around and tries to hunt the still healthy rats, which at the moment are way more abundant than the ill ones. Owlstrike is waiting for said patrol, and as soon as they arrive he will swap some of their health prey with ill rats so they take it back to camp. Now, these cats WON’T notice that the rats are carrying an illness and they won’t spot Owlstrike when he swaps their prey, after all, don’t you tend to bury it to go somewhere else to get more pieces of prey to take back with you? And don’t you do it because you can’t keep an eye on it? Owlstrike has also been careful to chase away the ill rats he couldn’t hunt from the areas warriors and apprentices tend to go hunting, so they won’t know that there are ill rats around at all.

I need at least 3 cats to be part of this patrol, and have a max of 5 [Sign-Ups Closed]:
-Darkpaw
-Mousefang
-Mudfoot

Now, after this, some cats at camp will eat the prey, thinking it is just as healthy as the rest, but surprise, surprise!!! It isn’t!!! And they obviously will fall ill with it (This illness isn’t severe enough to kill your cats, but if you want your cat to die because of that, well, up to you!!!). You won’t be stopped from fulfilling requirements, getting your ceremony or anything because of the illness, but I’ll need you to at least make one topic with your cat sick or join the topic of another sick cat in camp (Sorry Med cats, but apparently you’ll be a bit busy!!!).

For this I will need as many cats as possible, all ranks are accepted in here, since all cats eat from the fresh-kill pile. Make it big enough to make it important, guys!!!:
-Darkpaw
-Mousefang
-Flamekit
-Shimmerheart
-Mudfoot

If you have any questions, make them, I’ll answer them ASAP. Here is the form for your cats if you want to participate:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Will your cat be in the patrol?:[/b]
[b]Will your cat get sick?:[/b]

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink on Mon 21 Nov 2016 - 15:01; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 1:41

Name: Darkpaw
Will your cat be in the patrol?: Yes
Will your cat get sick?: Can I do both?
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 5:20

Yes, you can do both!!! Added!!!

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 14:32

Name: Mousefang
Will your cat get sick?: Sure

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 14:38

Added ^^

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 22:35

Name: Flamekit
Will your cat be in the patrol?: No
Will your cat get sick?: Yes!

The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 22:49

Added!!!

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 3:09

I have decided, DARKPAW SHALL DIE. Then I'll change my username, and then Mudfoot will be so sad.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 8:26

Name: Shimmerheart
Will your cat be in the patrol?: No
Will your cat get sick?: Yes >:)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 12:41

Added!!! We really need at least one more cat for the patrol to start this.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 13:43

Name: Mudfoot
Will your cat get sick?: Yes? Why not ><

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] VHQrlk5
The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] 1QYZaRo

The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 13:53

Awesome!!! I'm way too busy with College stuff right now to start the plot, so I'll need to ask you to be a bit patient.

Sign-ups for the patrol will close as soon as the thread is posted, thing that will happen once I finish this work that is holding me back, so you have until then to join if you want to participate in it. However, the illness sign-ups will be open for quite a while, even after the first threads are posted, and will only officially close when the next gathering thread is posted.

You can add any kind of exciting stuff to the plot, to make it more interesting or become even more relevant within the clan, given that none will know why so many cats are getting sick. From StarClan fans thinking this is a bad Omen when it really isn't, to cats with their paws on their ground going on quests trying to find out what is going on…you can even add NPC friends/family getting killed by the illness to add some character development and drama if you want!!! Just remember to have fun!!!

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 15:01

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 9:18

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I do still have to ask. Owlstrike will eventually get caught, yes? There's no way a cat can lurk all over SC territory and get off scott-free.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 13:00

Owl won't stay in SC's territory for long, he isn't stupid. Right now he's being really careful to net get caught and that's why this specific part of his plan is actually a thing, as he needs to keep the SC busy with something.

However, answering your question. Yes. He will get caught (Depending on how the plot develops maybe even killed) and I already have many scenarios ready for said thing. How soon it will be depends on how good your characters are to gather clues IC, clues that I'll leave subtly scattered all over his plot-threads. Don't expect me to just hand these to you though, as it would take away all the fun and mystery from his plot, just read my posts carefully and try to find the hidden clues that are in some of them and have your cats fin them somehow, some will be easier to find than others.

If you find enough clues quick enough, blow his cover, and you may even be able to stop him before he manages to gather all the stuff he needs for his main plan as well.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]   The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Illness [ShadowClan Mini-Plot]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: