Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC) Empty
PostSubject: Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC)   Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 12:45 am

Camp was so boring. Smokeface acted like a grumpy elder, and Morningfog never went out to play with them in the mud. So the she-kit had taken the matter of having fun in her own paws as dhe was bouncing towards the riverside. She had went out exploring and found the body of water, where the silver bodies of (not yet dead!) fish swam in the current. She edged along the bank, looking for a nice and warm spot to sun herself at. And there it was, a rock looming over the crystal clear surface of the water. [size=61]She climbed on the rock with tiny paws, taking lots of rime due to clumsiness and lack of training. But she was finally on rhe rock,and panting from the effort, so she curled down near the edge to peer into the river and at her half shadow half reflection in the waves. With the judge of a kir, she decided to try and carch a fish, so she pulled herself in a standing position on the rock.

Then her tiny paws slipped. She let out a yowl but her head hit the rock as she was flying down and she lost conciousness, her motionless body falling into the water ad dhe was carried away by the waves.

Soon, the kit bled to death and her body sunk in to the water, staining it with blood.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC)   Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 2:55 am

OOC: Who died??? There's no name???
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC)   Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:53 am

OOC: Did Shinykit die? :O

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC)   Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:01 am

Silentkit, a kit from Smokeface's first litter ;-;

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC)   Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:05 pm

Ooc: Ah, okay!

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC)   Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Carried Away......... (DEATH TOPIC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: