Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not my site but its Awesome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Not my site but its Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Not my site but its Awesome!   Not my site but its Awesome! EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 6:10

This is a Warriors roleplay sit designed by Icewhisper and Lionstar. (not me)

I'm just advertising it because it's awesome and all of the clans, Cinderclan especially, need cats.

Medicine cats are badly needed, but I think all deputy and leader spots are already filled.

Its not nearly as big as this site, but we could make it that big. Heck, if half of the people on this site joined it would be huge!

The url is: http://wildwarriorsrp.forumotion.com/forum.htm

PLEASE JOIN!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Not my site but its Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not my site but its Awesome!   Not my site but its Awesome! EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010 - 5:23

PLEASE JOIN!

Thankies! Kisses
Back to top Go down

Not my site but its Awesome!
Page 1 of 1