Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 15:14

Blazepaw thought for a moment. "Its crossed my mind once or twice I'll admit. But to tell you the truth I have someone in mind for that I plan on asking but I just need the right time. She's perfect in every way. Not a flaw to her. She's just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside." The gray and white tom meowed. Of course being a tom he didn't know how she cats felt but to him he would spend his life with her. They were so close already and if she didn't return his feelings he would have ruined their great friendship. Grasspaw meant the world to him, no scratch that she was his world. He had fallen for her and fallen hard, so hard he didn't know if he could ever recover if she didn't feel the same.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 19:24

"Oh, come on. You can tell your best friend," She nudged him playfully, "Who is the lucky she-cat?". Inside, Grasspaw knew she would be disappointed if he said someone other than her. While she hadn't thought about it much before, lately she could only really see herself in a future with him. She tried to hide her thoughts, but flicked her tail anxiously as she waited for a reply.

What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 4 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 19:42

If Blazepaw could he would blush, but his cheeks only heated up and his spine got heated up and was tingling. "I suppose now is as good as time as any. Well you see this she cat I like.. she's ah how do I say this, this she cat I like is uh.. You Grasspaw.." The gray and white tom meowed and turned his head away in embarrassment in case she didn't feel the same.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 10:34

She smiled, but he couldn't see it. Grasspaw waited a second to reply, purposely leaving him in the dark for a moment.
"Well, when you said perfect in every way, I knew it had to be me," She purred and rubbed her head against him in an attempt to get the tom to turn back towards her. Once she knew she had his attention, she continued," Blazepaw, I can't think of any cat I'd rather have by my side".

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 13:18

Blazepaw purred and when he turned to lick his cheek. "Well then. Grasspaw would you be my mate." The tom looked over at his favorite she cat lovingly.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 13:46

"It would be my pleasure to have a mate like you," She meowed softly, her eyes shining with love for her best friend.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 13:57

Blazepaw purred. "Lets get home. Well freeze out here." The tom meowed standing up and looking back at his new mate. He smiled and waited for her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4