Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Tiny Cherry [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

A Tiny Cherry [closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 10:04

Making his way to the apprentice den, Tinylegs crept over the sleeping bodies and made his way to Cherrypaw. "Cherrypaw, wake up," the short tom meowed softly, nudging her side with his paw. Today he'd assess her and see how she the progress that she'd been making. As her father, Tinylegs was so proud of the blind apprentice and was glad that her incapacity to see wasn't slowing her down like most cats thought it would.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Tiny Cherry [closed] VHQrlk5
A Tiny Cherry [closed] 1QYZaRo

A Tiny Cherry [closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 11:15

Cherrypwasnpe proded awake by her farher's paw from another blank dream where she could hear her brother. Whispering something, his breath cold as the upcoming Leafbare wind. She lifted her head and blinked her fascinating orange and blue eyes. "I'm coming." she said to Tinylegs, and crept out of the den, the cold wind startling her with the memory of her lost Sagepaw.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 12:39

Padding to the freshkill pile, the small tom pushed a small mouse to Cherrypaw with his paw. "Eat up, today will be a long day," he chuckled.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 12:49

Cherrypaw frowned in confusion but decided to just roll with it neverless. After she filled her stomach up with a pair of visibly affected by the lack of food mice, the she-cat looked up at her father, awaiting for his next words. She could slightly guess what today will be, but even with all the excitement, she was more worried than happy.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 13:19

Once she was done eating, the warrior padded out of camp, making sure to keep a slow pace and stay close to his daughter. Being so short already needing to keep at a slow pace, it was nice to be with another cat who needed the same thing. For a while, the two made there way through the territory until they got to the Thunderpath. "So, what can you smell and hear?" he asked the apprentice, flicking his tail back and forth.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 7:49

Following her father was easy, and keeping up with him was no problem for the sleek she-cat, even with her blindness. She walked besides him in an earie silence, wondering whether Tinylegs was now admiring the sights, thing that she could've never done in her life. When they reached the Thunderpath, she tried to push away the sense of horror that filled her qhe ever the scwnts she hsed so much to go by were cut away from her. She was visibly anxious and sweating, but she hpoed her voice was not too panicked when she answered her mentor. "It's the Thunderpath, and I can hear the monsters roaring past."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 12:53

Purring as she spoke, Tinylegs looked down the Thunderpath. "Yes, good job!" he meowed and as expected, a monster soon came roaring by. Scrunching up his nose from the horrible scent, he assumed it'd be better if they get on with the patrol and get away from this odd place. "Let's head to the Fallen Oak," the small cat meowed, turning towards the direction of their next destination and starting to make his way there.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 23:07

Cherrypaw crouched down as a monster roared on the Thunderpath, lifting dust from the air and making the ground vibrate eerily, as if it was terrified too. She gladly bounced behind Tinylegs, guiding herself by his now stronger scent and stepping with her right paw brushing the ground so sge could sense gow to terrain went and any rock in her way.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 11:09

Making their way through the territory, Tinylegs and his daughter soon made it to the Fallen Oak. "Here we are," he meowed happily, looking around. Walking a little ways from the apprentice, he marked the territory and soon stood back at her side. "Anything interesting you might smell?" the small warrior asked. There was a faint scent of ThunderClan, but it didn't seem like they'd patrolled this border for a while and he wanted to see if Cherrypaw would be able to distinguish their scent from SkyClan's.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 11:32

Cherrypaw followed her father, admiring her sightless landscape, which she filled with the blossom of smells and sounds. The wet leaves, still damp from the recent storm, the cirp of birds leaving the forest, those two sharper senses made what the she-cat knew as her own, personal world. No, she couldn'd admoire the colour in her lover's eyes, granted someone would go down to loving her, and she could say what colour a rose was, because thise colours didn't really mean something to her. And that was probably for the best. If she would've gone blind after a few weeks, she wouldn've sincerely been deprimated and dark.

She lifted her head at her father's words and took in a huge breath, filling her nostrils with a million of scents. She could smell themselves, SkyClan -- and faint trace of ThunderClan, maybe? - but most important what she believed her father was asking her to find, the smell of vole nearby. "A vole." she whispered, hoping to not scare away the precious prey that could feed her clan.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:09

Well, that wasn't exactly the answer that he was looking for but it was something. "Yes, I smell vole too. Unfortunately, I wouldn't hunt prey this close to the territory because you risk crossing the border," the small tom reminded his daughter. "Good job, how about we move on to some hunting?" he added, turning towards the center of the territory where they could hunt and not start a potential border skirmish.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 8:28

Cherrypaw ackowledged the sense and precaution in Tinylegs' words, and tried to focus her mind on a smell coming from something that she could block from the other clan's territory, and she found in the fog of her blindness, the sweet scent of a thrust. She crouched low, not changing her baze from the spot her nose pinpointed to the prey, and she crelt forward until she reaches a good spot and launched herself, dispatching the bird with a blow of her paw and picking it up. She didn't turn back to her father or announce her victory. It would've been pointlessm and him walking up to her would've avoided her getting confused and dizzy as she often would get if someone came close to her at the same time she was turning towards them and carrying prey. It made ner want tk scream and run, the bu dle of scents mixing together.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 9:55

Watching as his blind daughter caught the scent of a prey, he stayed were he was, not wanting his scent to confuse her. After a few moments, he padded up to the she-cat purring. "Good job!" Tinylegs was so proud of Cherrypaw for being able to hunt and function like other apprentices and couldn't wait to see her become a warrior. "How about we head back to camp and you can tell everyone how great you did?" he added.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 10:02

Cherrupaw smiled from under the thrust in her jaws, purring. If her father was so proud of her, she was even prouder, and becoming a warrior like everyone else was her sole wish, to function like normal cats and not back down because of her disability. "That would be nice."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tiny Cherry [closed]   A Tiny Cherry [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tiny Cherry [closed]
Page 1 of 1