Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scowling Lion [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scowling Lion [Open]   Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 3:46 pm

"Oh no I just wanted to tell you how great it is!" Dawnpaw replied. "Yeah hunting for your clan is nice and I agree with Sleekpaw, ShadowClan is stinky." With Lionkit's last question she decided to back away because of her recent murder she felt to guilty to live.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Scowling Lion [Open]   Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 3:58 pm

Lionkit glanced back and forth between the two as they both explained that ShadowClan was stinky but her attention was truly grabbed when Sleekpaw mentioned the gathering. Her eyes widen, her tail and whiskers twitching with excitement. "Really? Every moon all of the Clans gathered?" she gasped in awe. For a second however, she found herself confused. Wait, didn't all the Clans hate each other? Were the gatherings full of fighting when tensions were high between two?

She mused over that for a few seconds before she decided to just push that aside - she would find out when she was an apprentice she supposed. Lionkit then decided go back to what they had both mentioned. "So why is ShadowClan stinky?" She didn't doubt their claim on it but she felt like it was an odd that they both agreed on ShadowClan. What about RiverClan? She heard under hushed breaths from Warriors that they smelled like fish. Not that she knew what fishs were but she took it as an insult judging the way they said it.

Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Scowling Lion [Open]   Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:08 pm

"Well the reason why ShadowClan is so stinky is because the have a place called the Carrionplace. Which is full of Twoleg garbage and they always go there to hunt for rats." Dawnpaw said to the little kit.

OOC: Dawnpaw doesn't want to talk about meeting other cats or RiverClan because of he recent murder of Icepaw. There's gonna be a plot about her once she gets banished so surprise! BTW Sleek X Dawn, dawn agrees with sleek with pretty much everything to make up to him for killing Dapplekit.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Scowling Lion [Open]   Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:00 pm

OOC: Mating with a rogue, that's breaking the code?

"Yea, and they live in mud" He added. "And yes, every moon the clans gather together at fourtrees. Sometimes the tensions are high there, but we mostly don't fight since there is a truce."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Scowling Lion [Open]   Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:29 pm

Lionkit stuck out her tongue and winkled her nose as Dawnpaw and Sleekpaw explained why ShadowClan was stinky. "Yuck! No wonder they stink!" she giggled. What kind of cat would want to live in mud and eat rats. Lionkit was sure that mice were so much taster then rats could ever be. She blinked when Sleekpaw explained the truce that happened every moon, those words catching her attention. She supposed the truce made sense - without one she was sure none of the Clans were even agree to gather in once place in fear of being attacked by their enemies! But it also seemed annoying if you ever saw a cat in the other Clan you really, really didn't like but she supposed that couldn't be helped. But her eyes glimmered, wishing she could see a gathering but she was sure - like everything else she wanted to do - she had to wait to become an apprentice.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Scowling Lion [Open]   Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 12:35 am

OOc: Yes are you okay with tha?

Personally Dawnpaw felt sorry for Lionkit. "The Gathering is great." she said timidly.

(short pots
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Scowling Lion [Open]   Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 12:58 am

OOC: Yup, but'll have to be a secret. I'll post it in forbidden romance. And her name will forever remain Dawnpaw? Or just Dawn?

IC: "I'm tired, I need a nap" He yawned while padding away.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Scowling Lion [Open]   Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:01 am

OOC: Dawn it will be she has plot.

"I'm tired too." Dawnpaw yawned as well. She was tired out after her long morning of patrolling and hunting. "Wait for me."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Scowling Lion [Open]   Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:06 am

Lionkit was hope that they would explain what gathers were truly like other then just 'great' but was surprised when both apprentices admitted they were tired and padded off. "Oh..." she said as her ears flickered back on her head, watching after them sadly. "Bye..." her voice dropped to a whisper, her gaze falling to her paws. She sat there for a few seconds before she sighed sadly, turning and ducking into the nursery as she saw no reason to stay in the camp clearing.

OOC: I guess this is the end of the topic then.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Scowling Lion [Open]   Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:16 am

THIS MARKS END OF TOPIC NO MORE POSTING AFTER THIS POST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scowling Lion [Open]   Scowling Lion [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scowling Lion [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: