Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]

Go down 
+4
ZakoBlue
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Acorn
Inky Pawprints
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] Empty
PostSubject: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 14:23

Mother's Name: Nightheart
Clan: WindClan
Origins: Full WindClan

Father's Name: Lionfur
Clan: WindClan
Origins: Full WindClan

Kits (In order of birth):
-Deerkit
-Elmkit
-Squirrelkit
-Stagkit

Adopted Kits (ONLY ONE): ZakoBlue's

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink on Mon 14 Nov 2016 - 20:34; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 14:54

Hey! I can make a kit for this, it may even allow me to try out a character I've been thinking about for a while! I just have one question: What do the parents look like?

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 15:38

At first I decided that Squirrelkit would have NPC parents but Squirrelly can become yours if you want. Just so you know she would go mute later in life.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 16:11

@Beautiful_Monkey15: Sorry, forgot to put the pics...

Nightheart:
Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] Ab01735f48ef4387579d32983a66b7fd

Lionfur:
Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] Fluffy-ginger-cat1

@Kitty Warrior: As long as you hadn't posted with Squirrelkit yet, given that these kits aren't born just yet, and her colors fit the parents, you're welcome to the family!!!!

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 16:12

Alright, great! I'll start making the new character asap!

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 21:46

Ey I'll make one too! Still deciding on name, but do they have to look exactly like the parents? The color i have planned is grey, with some white, so I guess it's not too far from Nightheart aha

EDITTT:

Okay so due to plot reasons, Night and Lion can't be her biological parents, so is it alright if they just adopt her? (Me and Ice have a plan, she can't be related to Smoke in any way)

Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] RHCP_smolKits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] RHCP2_smolKits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
XanDark

XanDark

Characters : Elmkit
Clan/Rank : WindClan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 23:19

I have Elmkit
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 23:45

@ZakoBlue: I just PMed Ash, we'll adopt your kit, but it will be the ONLY adopted kit.

@XanDark: Awesome!!! I'll add you to the litter.

I'll wait till tomorrow to make the birth topic just to see if anyone else wants to join the litter. I'll post the link to said topic here as soon as I make it.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
XanDark

XanDark

Characters : Elmkit
Clan/Rank : WindClan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 3:49

cool! finally got some parents haha
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 7:49

I finally looked at this again...
1. She does look like Lionfur by a lot and does have Nightheart's eyes, but
2. I already posted with her, is that still okay?

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 8:35

Deerkit's been created! ;P

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 16:13

@Kitty Warrior: Oh Lord...Unluckily these cats aren't born yet, and if you posted with Squirrelkit already I can't take your kit in this litter, as it would be impossible for an unborn kit to be already interacting with the rest of the clan. Sorry Kitty.

EDIT:

The birth topic is up!!! We just need the Medicine Cat or Medicine Cat Apprentice to post for your kits to be born!!!:

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t25631-lion-cubs-are-born-at-night-open-birth-topic-mc-mca-needed#329685

EDIT 2:

Using another, more experienced member than me as a reference, I think that I can still take your kit in the litter as long as this is chronologically placed before your other topic in her life, and given that the cat you interacted with still has the same rank there should be no trouble with possible “paradoxes” as long as he doesn’t posts in the birth topic. Sorry for all the trouble.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 18:23

Ink wrote:

Using another, more experienced member than me as a reference, I think that I can still take your kit in the litter as long as this is chronologically placed before your other topic in her life, and given that the cat you interacted with still has the same rank there should be no trouble with possible “paradoxes” as long as he doesn’t posts in the birth topic. Sorry for all the trouble.

Squirrelkitty is still a kit, but what do you mean by "there should be no trouble with possible “paradoxes” as long as he doesn’t posts in the birth topic,"?

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 18:40

I meant the other kit you interacted with in the topic you had with Squirrelkit, Thrushkit. He must not post in the birth topic, given that then he can say that he knew and interacted with Squirrelkit before she was even born, creating a temporal paradox.

Also, XanDark, can you please post with Elmkit in the birth topic so Squirrelkit can be born???

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

Characters : Stagkit Of Windclan
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 20:30

I have Stagkit, he looks very similar to Lionfur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]   Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits for LionXNight [Full WindClan]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next