Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blackkit of Shadowclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

Characters : [B]lackkit (widow) [Shadowclan, alive) | [M]ilkkit (weed) [Thunderclan, Alive] | [B]lackkit (swan) [Riverclan, alive] | [D]eerkit (dance) [Thunderclan, alive] [S]nowkit (bird) [Windclan, alive]
Clan/Rank : Warrior
Number of posts : 35

Blackkit of Shadowclan Empty
PostSubject: Blackkit of Shadowclan   Blackkit of Shadowclan EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Cat Name
Blackkit >>> Blackpaw >>> Blackwidow (was a rouge)

Tom Or She-cat?
She-cat

Appearance
Blackwidow is a pure black she-cat with dazzling blue eyes. With a Dark, almost blackish brown red tail.

Personality
Blackwidow is a fierce she-cat and doesn't let anyone boss her around or make fun of her. She can be tough and mean looking but Blackwidow has a soft spot for her clanmates and of course kits. Blackwidow is loyal to her clan and no one elses, she makes sure the prey pile is well stocked and that her clanmates are well fed, she also makes sure that the border is protected as well. Sometimes Blackwidow can be hot-headed or tempert when someone gets her very annyoed ticked off, she can be understanding to those in need.  Blackwidow is the type of cat you can talk too if you have problems or if you need to talk about your dreams to someone, she doesnt hesitate to talk to someone and is welling to listen to them, anytime.

Clan
Shadowclan

Whenever I start to break
So here I am lifting up my heart

If You can calm the raging sea
You can calm the storm in me
You're never too far away
You never show up too late
So here I am lifting up my heart
To the One who holds the stars

Last edited by Ravenconspiracy on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Shadowclan   Blackkit of Shadowclan EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello, before we can approve your creation please edit your creation as all clan cats on WCC begin as kits.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Shadowclan   Blackkit of Shadowclan EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Shadowclan   Blackkit of Shadowclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackkit of Shadowclan
Page 1 of 1