Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16

Go down 
+2
Ash
Bleu Haikyuu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 Empty
PostSubject: Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16   Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:53 am

Dreamleaf stood at the top of the hill. Her calico pelt shone dimly in the dying light. She waited for the other Medicine Cats to join her. Dreamleaf glanced at the sky, watching the sun fade below the horizon to be replaced by the moon. She sighed and looked around. She hoped the other Medicine Cats would be here soon.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6630

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16   Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:46 am

Honeypaw virtually bounded up the hill, energized by the traveling herbs she had consumed. She was saddened by Alderheart's passing, of course, but there wasn't much she could do about it. Her tail swished hopefully at the thought of seeing Rabbitpaw, however. How was her SkyClan friend? At the top of the hill, she saw a grown she-cat who smelled of ThunderClan. "Hey, I'm Honeypaw," ShadowClan's medicine cat apprentice introduced herself. "And you are?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16   Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:43 pm

"I am Dreamleaf, Thunderclan's Medicine Cat," Dreamleaf dipped her head to the apprentice.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16   Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 8:53 am

It felt like ages to get to Highstones. Oceanlight had been far behind as Rabbitpaw led the way, hoping to be able to meet the other medicine cats and talk with them before they had to go in for the meeting. However, the apprentice couldn't find it in herself to look too excited as her tummy growled from not having eaten anything in the long journey. Yet, it was somehow worth it as she made her way to the gathered cats. "Greetings!" she mewed, dipping her head to Dreamleaf and Honeypaw. "I'm Rabbitpaw from Skyclan. Where is everyone else?" She asked, looking around curiously. There were only two here aside from her. There at least had to be two more cats showing up, right?
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16   Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:58 am

Oceanlight followed Rabbitpaw. She fell behind cause she stopped to eat at Fourtrees. But Rabbitpaw kept going. She dipped her head to Dreamleaf. "Hello, Dreamleaf. How's ThunderClan doing? she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6630

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16   Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 11:07 am

Honeypaw nodded at Dreamleaf and the others. "I'm Honeypaw of ShadowClan. Sadly, Alderheart is... dead, so now I have no mentor. He only taught me half a moon...." Grief entered the she-cat's quiet, musical voice.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16   Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 11:21 am

Dreamleaf bowed her head to Honeypaw and sighed.
"He is now with Starclan, among Silverpelt along with our ancestors. Honeypaw, if you ever need help with something, feel free to come find me and I'd be willing to help you with anything," Dreamleaf murmured. She looked up at Oceanlight and smiled.
"Hello there, Oceanlight. Thunderclan is doing... well. How about Skyclan?" she asked before turning her attention to Rabbitpaw and greeting the Medicine Cat Apprentice as well.

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16   Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:19 pm

Cindercloud felt as if thousands of ants were crawling through her fur. This was her first medicine cat meeting as a full medicine cat. Leafheart wouldn't be there. She'd never be there ever again. The gray she-cat's eyes brightened a little bit as she could see the figures of some of the other medicine cats and apprentices in the distance. Eventually, she reached the group with a small gray smile on her muzzle.
"Hello, Dreamleaf, Oceanlight," Cindercloud greeted the ThunderClan and SkyClan medicine cats. She paused when she looked at Rabbitpaw and Honeypaw.
"Hi, there. Who might you be?"
Being so caught up in her introductions, she completely forgot to mention Leafheart's absence...

Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16   Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:51 am

As Oceanlight followed behind her, Rabbitpaw breathed a sigh of relief. It was much easier to go through her first medicine cat gathering ever with her mentor. It was only when Dreamleaf asked about Skyclan did she perk back up and look at the others who were finally coming together. As an apprentice, Rabbitpaw didn't quite want to answer, knowing full and well that she might say something he shouldn't. When Cindercloud began to speak, however, she excitedly answered. "I'm Rabbitpaw. Skyclan's medicine cat apprentice," she mewed proudly, her chest puffing slightly in confidence.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16   Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:14 pm

Cloudstone wasn't far behind, although he came alone. Weariness pulled at his paws as he came towards Highstones, wondering is Starclan would speak to him tonight at all. They certainly hadn't spoken to him before the flood, why should they now? Still, he had to come, lest Starclan take offense, as well as to possibly ask for herbs since the majority of his own were washed away. Once he saw the she-cats, he raised his head and called out before reaching them.

"Oceanlight, Dreamleaf, good evening." He took a second glance at the Windclan cat, confused. "Cinderpaw, where is Leafheart?" The tom had no clue that, one, Cindercloud had received her name, and two, that the other she-cat was gone.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16   Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicine Cat Meeting 11/8/16
Page 1 of 1