Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u] Empty
PostSubject: Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u]   Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 7:29 am

Mother's Name: Ivyfall
Clan: RiverClan
Origins: Half-ThunderClan, Half-RiverClan

Father's Name: Stoatfur (NPC)
Clan: RiverClan
Origins: Full-RiverClan

Adopted Kits?: Sure
Special Requests: Due to her complicated linage, her kits can be any colour minus gingers. Also, PLEASE LIVE! Please don't kill off your cat after a few weeks of RP. I would love it if some of her kits were alive for longer than a month. Become a warrior, give her grandbabbies. PLS

Kits:
1. Greykit
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u]   Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:08 am

Yea Sure! I wouldn't kill my characters for no reason unless I'm just plainly bored.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u]   Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 12:30 am

Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u]   Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u]   Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:57 pm

Sure, I've already done the birth topic so you can pretend Lynxkit was there ;)
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u]   Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 5:04 pm

I want to start an RP with Ivyfall, Greykit and Lynxkit.
do like ivyfall feels another pain then boom lynxkit
oy forget what I said hehe im gonna rp with Lynxkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u]   Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother of Thousands [RC parents for u]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: