Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Challenge You To... (GAME!)

Go down 
+3
Ash
Poptart Santa
bunjamin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:22 pm

No way! He's not that mouse-brain!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:33 pm

Ill make it that Dawn pushes him in!
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Then how could it be Sleekpaw x Dawn? Sandstorm and Firestar didn't go that far!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:56 pm

He climbs out and pushes me in. Duh!
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:59 pm

. Ok. After the thrush.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Dark, I dare you to make Darkpaw attempt to dab

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:08 pm

No way. Noooope.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:44 pm

You can do it to me. Just choose any of my characters in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Can I join?

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 2:08 am

Mamenchisaurus of course you can but do you have any cats?
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 12:22 pm

Yes.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To... (GAME!)   I Challenge You To... (GAME!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Challenge You To... (GAME!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2