Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan   Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 12:12 pm

Cat Name: Silentkit

Clan: RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a medicine cat are to heal clanmates with the use of herbs that only they know how to use, assist the deputy in his/her leadrr ceremony and the journey to Highstones, tend to the elder (more tell the apprentices how to tend to the elders and then give them mouse bile like 'carry on, you know the bizz) and help the queen hive birth in a calm enviroment, ensuring the survival of kits, and be a pillar of wisdom on which the leader can lean unto for help. They also recieve dreams from StarClan, and are to make out their hidden messages, comunicating them with the leader.

What you would do with this position: If I recieve this possition, I will tend to RiverClan because it is forever my bab clan, and I will be an active medicine cat, there to help. I will be a tough medicine cat who doesn't break the rules. And la piéce du resístance, I would make you all proud guys.

Why you think you deserve this position: (Because I am so active I wonder whether I still have a life.) I think I should revieve this because I am a very active member, I am also a pretty good roleplayer, and I wish to be involved into something serous and imortant within my clan of heart, s
fish smelling RC.

Recommendations: 

Ashy
Natsu
Acrylic

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰

Last edited by Alexander HamilBun on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan   Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 3:15 pm

Next time, wait till your creation is approved before signing up!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan   Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 3:47 pm

Reccomend!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan   Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 3:47 pm

rec, rec, rec recommended!

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan   Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 3:58 pm

Recommend~

Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan   Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Silentkit For MCA Of RiverClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: