Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED]   Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED] EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 15:56

With the cool breeze blowing through his ginger fur and the multi-colored leaves crinkling under the pads of his paws, Flamepaw padded along towards Fourtrees. He had never been there before, and he had been tired of waiting for a Gathering to come around, he wanted to see it as a soon as possible. Plus, Fourtrees belonged to no Clan in particular, so if he was caught in it, nobody could chase him away or claim it as their own land. Already, in the distance, he could see the towering trunks of the four trees that the Gathering clearing had been named after. The leaves that branched out of the branches were clusters brown, orange, yellow, and red. It was a beautiful sight, with the leaf-bare colors and the Great Rock right in the center of it all. He trudged down into the clearing, looking around in awe. With his imagination, he tried to think of the entire place being occupied with cats from various Clans, scented with the scents of all different cats, and filled with the loud chattering of Clanmates and other Clan cats as they spoke together.  Flamepaw looked up at the Great Rock, wanting desperately to leap on top of it. Well, he was sure that nobody else would really come to Fourtrees at the same time as him, so...maybe if he didn't make to much noise...
"I am the great and powerful Flamestar!" Flamepaw yowled out, after bounding onto the Great Rock, all of his remorse evaporating instantly. He could see so far out, past the four trees, past all the bushes and foliage, past...almost everything!
"Listen, to me, the all-knowing Flamestar!" He called out again, with an amused tone. An apprentice, pretending to be a leader, in an empty clearing, on the Great Rock. What an interesting sight.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED]   Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED] EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 22:50

Cherrypaw enjoyed going out for a stroll, but today she decided to choose a route that took the blind she-cat right at Fourtrees. She had been resting at the shade of some trees circling the no-Clan territory, when she heard the familiar voice.

"Flamepaw! What are you doing?" she laughed at the voice, guessing the cat thought he was alone in the clearing.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED]   Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016 - 4:02

"I am-" Flamepaw paused his excited yowling when he heard the familiar voice of Cherrypaw down below. He felt his pelt growing hot with embarrassment. Apparently, someone was here, and to think Flamepaw had assumed he was alone. He leaped down, padding over to the blind she-cat with a sheepish smile on his muzzle.
"Oh, hey Cherrypaw," He said, "I didn't know you were there."

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED]   Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016 - 8:49

Cherrypaw sighted. "No one tends to notice me anyway, so don't worry." she said, looking faontly to the sky. She had missed the tom, to be ho est, and running into hi, brought her joy, rather than awkwardness or spite, like other cats might have met. "How have you been?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED]   Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED] EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 11:45

Flamepaw hadn't had the chance to have a full conversation with Cherrypaw when they were trapped in Twolegplace, so   perhaps this would be the time to get to know her more. The feelings must've been mutual, because Flamepaw didn't feel awkward or hostile around Cherrypaw either. Plus, he didn't feel bad about it, since cross-clan friendships were totally legal.
"I've been great! My sister Auburnpaw and I are doing really well in our training. What about you? How've you been doing?"

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED]   Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED] EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 12:54

Cherrypaw bit her tonuge awkwardly. She hadn't been up to much, since sne stayed into camp most of the time, so she was not rager to give a response to the tom. What would he think of a she-cat just staying in camp all day? "I've been... fine." she said quickly, wanting to change the subject, but with no clue to what.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED]   Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED] EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 4:41

Flamepaw blinked, sensing that something was wrong. 'Fine' wasn't an answer that he was going to accept.
"Are you sure? Is something wrong?" He asked, his voice thick with worry. However, if Cherrypaw didn't want to talk about, he wouldn't try to say anything else about the subject.

(Sorry, I totally forgot about this topic...)

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED]   Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED] EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 7:13

"I'm OKAY!" she hissed angrily, frustration getting the best of her mind. She closed her outh with a surprised snap and she gathered herself into a protective hunched gesture. "Sorry..." she said awkwardly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED]   Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From the Other Side [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: