Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dawnkit for MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Dawnkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Dawnkit for MCA   Dawnkit for MCA EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 2:40 am

Cat Name:Dawnkit

Clan:ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat:Knowing all of the herbs and store a supply of them in their den[10]
◾Treating wounded and sick cats[11]
◾Assisting queens while they are pregnant with kits, giving birth, or nursing them[12]
◾Check up regularly on the health of Clan cats, (especially queens, elders, and kits)[13]
◾Visiting the Clans' sacred place Moonstone at every half-moon to seek guidance from StarClan[14]
◾Interpreting prophecies and omens and sharing them with the Clan leader[15]
◾Upon the death of the Clan leader, accompany the deputy to the Moonstone or Moonpool to be appointed as the new leader[16]
◾Training an apprentice as the Clan's next medicine cat[17]
◾Bearing the knowledge of basic battle training in case they need them[18]
◾Visiting their ancestors when in a crisis that requires direct communication with StarClan

What you would do with this position: I would promise to take care of the clan and do what I ave to do to save cats from death or serious injury.

Why you think you deserve this position: Because I am a loving and sweet cat who just does.

Recommendations: Idk yet
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dawnkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit for MCA   Dawnkit for MCA EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 5:12 am

ThunderClan already has an MCA. Please apply again when there is a vacancy.
Back to top Go down

Dawnkit for MCA
Page 1 of 1