Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 17:48

Crowstar emerged from the bushes, still holding the kit in his jaws, and Fallowpaw trailing behind him. Once saw Ivyfall, the deputy of Riverclan, approaching, he placed the kit on the ground rather roughly hoping the kit was sort of jarred hoping she would learn not to trespass. He kept his anger in check, but he let some of it show. He didn't have anything against Riverclan, but that didn't mean that their clan cats could come wondering on his territory anytime they wanted.

"I wish to speak to Fishstar on the matter of finding these two right in the middle of my territory." The skyclan leader said with some of a growl in his voice. He hoped that these two would learn their lesson this time.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 17:49

Fallowpaw couldn't help that she hadn't known it was his territory. She should've checked the scent markers! She was being such a mouse-brain, but she couldn't reverse this. She did, in fact, nod in agreement to Crowstar's words, as if it already wasn't confirmed it was true. However, if anyone blamed her that Lilackit was there... She hadn't noticed the she-kit!

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down

I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2