Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 19:11

Leaping up onto her new announcement rock, Fishstar took a seat and then raised her head. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the me for a Clan meeting!"

Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 19:18

This was it. This was the day. Sometimes, he wasn't sure if it'd been coming at all, but now... Sleetkit puffed out his chest, smoothing down his fur one last time before bounding out toward the clearing, following Fishstar's ringing voice, eyes wide and full of awe. It took all the warrior discipline in him not to bounce up and down where he sat. He'd barely slept a wink the night before, his mind rushing with fantasies of battles and patrols, his thoughts racing trying to pick out his mentor out of all the warriors in the Clan. Finally, he thought, his tail swishing back and forth. It starts here.

Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 19:27

"Sleetkit, please step forward," Fishstar beckoned.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 19:38

Sleetkit let out one deep breath, almost like he was trying to deflate the anticipation swelling up in his chest, but he couldn't keep his tail from quivering as he stood up and stepped forward, standing out from the rest of his clanmates. This is it.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 20:00

"You have reached the age of six moons, and are ready to be apprenticed." Fishstar's whisker's twitched as she watched the kit sigh in anticipation. "From this day forth until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Sleetpaw. Your mentor shall be Smokeface."

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 20:22

Smokeface. Sleetkit... Sleetpaw lifted up their head, and turned to touch noses with their mentor.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Oct 2016 - 1:48

(OwO, 3rd apprentice to the youngest warrior of the clan XD)

Smokeface trotted with a smile and touched noses with the young apprentice, purring in an encouraging manner.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleetkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1