Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 11:08

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar shouted, fluffed up against the cold.

Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 12:27

Sootpaw raised his ears and silently padded closer to the willow branch. Usually he would watch from afar, as having this many cats gathered around him made him feel fairly uncomfortable thanks to his aloof personality, something that instead of disappearing as he ages appeared to be even more accentuated now, to the point where he rarely spoke to anybody at this point, and if he did he rarely raised his voice while doing so. However, he had a suspicion as of why Fishstar was calling for a gathering, given that his age had already surpassed that in which most apprentices became warriors. He was convinced that if his own ceremony was delayed this much, it probably was because of the death of his mentor some time ago, as he hadn’t received a new one since then.

He, however, didn’t blame Halfmoon for it, he was sure that if fate had been on her paws that terrible day she still would be alive, sitting between the rest of her clanmates, and even if he didn’t talk about it he still missed her.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 15:46

Fallowpaw watched Sootpaw enviously. She wanted to be a warrior so badly, but it wasn't like she was being denied training. Her gaze followed the sooty tomcat, his very namesake. She couldn't help but wonder what her, and his, warrior name would be. She purred softly, although her tail-tip flicked impatiently.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 22:09

ooc: going to rush through this because we seriously need more warriors

ic:

"Sootpaw, please step forward," Fishstar commanded. Once the young cat had done as she'd bid, she went on, reciting ceremonial world that she knew all too well. "I, Fishstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in turn. Sootpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 22:44

OOC: Gotcha, I think I already PMed you Sootpaw's warrior name? I'm not 100% sure though, so I'll just post it here just in case, sorry if I'm repeating it. Sootwhisper.

Sootpaw did as he was told to, feeling the eyes of all his clanmates on him and trying to just ignore the uncomfortable sensation it caused to him, focusing on Fishstar’s words “I do” His voice were loud enough for all the clan to hear them, though barely.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 21:59

"Then by the powers of StarClan," Fishstar said with a respectful nod in Sootpaw's direction, "I give you your warrior name. Sootpaw, from this day forward, you shall be known as Sootwhisper. RiverClan honours your loyalty and dedication."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sootpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1