Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nettlekit Of Thunderclan!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yanz

Yanz

Characters : Nettlekit
Virgo Number of posts : 4

Nettlekit Of Thunderclan! Empty
PostSubject: Nettlekit Of Thunderclan!   Nettlekit Of Thunderclan! EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 10:27

Cat Name: Nettlekit

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Appearance: Nettlekit is a dark brown tabby. She possesses black-brown stripes and amber eyes. Her tail is stumped and her coat is lightly curled and quite long. Her nose is coal black, making her eyes stand out.

Personality: Nettlekit is quite awkward around cats she doesn't know, though she can get quite clever with cats who disrespect her. She is very talkative from dawn to dusk, and is often quite annoying. Nettlekit would always put others before herself, even cats she doesn't quite like. She also doesn't like large crowds or being alone, she is quite likely to get herself cornered in a fight. Nettlekit also likes to showoff her knowledge on other animals, even though it is mostly unuseful!

Origins:*

Clan: Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Nettlekit Of Thunderclan!   Nettlekit Of Thunderclan! EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 10:30

Welcome to WCC! Approved~

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Nettlekit Of Thunderclan! 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Yanz

Yanz

PostSubject: Re: Nettlekit Of Thunderclan!   Nettlekit Of Thunderclan! EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 12:04

Thank you c:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Nettlekit Of Thunderclan!   Nettlekit Of Thunderclan! EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 12:06

If you would like to, I could ask one of my buds, Twitch, if she would like to have you as a late born kit, or something, or maybe you want another litter or just have NPC parents? It's up to you, of course.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Yanz

Yanz

PostSubject: Re: Nettlekit Of Thunderclan!   Nettlekit Of Thunderclan! EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 5:02

You could ask her :)
If Not I'll have NPC Parents :)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Nettlekit Of Thunderclan!   Nettlekit Of Thunderclan! EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 15:49

I'm glad that you guys are starting to plan stuff out, but please try to keep it out of creations so that it doesn't confuse staff. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Yanz

Yanz

PostSubject: Re: Nettlekit Of Thunderclan!   Nettlekit Of Thunderclan! EmptyFri 28 Oct 2016 - 4:13

Sorry I didn't know, I won't do it again :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nettlekit Of Thunderclan!   Nettlekit Of Thunderclan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nettlekit Of Thunderclan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ThunderClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: