Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Morningfog was lazing about on a well heated flat rock. The sun shining and providing some comfort to her aching joints. She was tired, but, with the still nice weather she needed to get the most of it. She dozed off after spotting a passing ThunderClan patrol dissapeared from view and was rudely waken by a sharp pain. She lifted her head and looked at her stomach with confusion until the pain became a succession of waves. The young she-cat looked around with panic in her eyes. "Sm-smokeface?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:55 pm

Smokeface was out hunting when he heard his mate's yowl and darted to her, following her scent to the spot where she was sunning herself, and now groaning in pain. He yried to calm her down, scrapping some moss to make her a more comfortable spot. Now in the make-shift camp, it was chaotic, easy to slip, and if he that Morningshine would have left for a stroll...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Okay. He could do this.

Cloudheart had been keeping an anxious eye on Morningfog for the past moon, noticing that she'd been showing symptoms of pregnancy. The death of Larchcloud was only so recent, and he was still uncertain about his abilities in delivering kits, and that was perfectly reasonable. Except that he didn't have his mentor to help him anymore. He was now an elder in Windclan. Riverclan was practically stranded on this lump of rock and he hated it, he couldn't gather the amount of herbs he needed to help his injured clanmates, and the waters themselves still carried dangerous debris and sickness.

So when he heard the queen's noises of pain, the dark-furred tom stood uncertainly and trotted towards her, checking wordlessly to see if she was going into labor. 'Starclan, please see that this goes smoothly' The medicine cat murmured quietly to the she-cat, trying to keep his own cool. "We're going to move you more towards the center, okay? Your kits are coming." He looked to Smokeface for help in moving her, for if he did it himself, he'd probably accidentally cause more pain.

ooc- yess give fogheart grandbabies

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 3:59 pm

The small kit kicked one last time in the soon-to-be-queen's belly, some long instinct pushing her, driving her to insanity with the need of out.
She felt her brother move beside her, and opened her mouth in a silent pink cry, without the knowledge of what a sibling was or what the world was, without knowing the hunger yet strange beauty of Leaf-fall.

And the wet lump of brown, an ugly thing, hardly larger than a rabbit's heart, with eyes that were squeezed shut and ears that stayed glued to her tiny, wet head,
was born.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Morningfog doubted that she'd be able to move but tried anyways. She stood despite the persistent pains and took a few steps before looking to Smokeface for support; she could leave on the tom and make it easier for herself. Though, it seemed that the kits would not be waiting to move further away from the river and gave multiple unneeded signs that this would need to move along. All of them in the form of pain.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:27 pm

Morningfog doubted that she'd be able to move but tried anyways. She stood despite the persistent pains and took a few steps before looking to Smokeface for support; she could leave on the tom and make it easier for herself. Though, it seemed that the kits would not be waiting to move further away from the river and gave multiple unneeded signs that this would need to move along. All of them in the form of pain.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 2:12 am

Smokeface's tension eased as Cloudstone, the medicine cat, joined them. He edged the she-cat, his eyes and attention fixed on her, but he was sure to give the more experienced cat space to work. When the first kit came, however, he was struck with joy as he saw the brown, dirty and ugly looking clump of tiny fur, which would one day emerge to turn into a warrior herself.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 6:25 pm

It was already starting. Cloudstone stood between Morningfog and the water's edge, honestly just going off intuition. He had no herbs to work with, so he could only hope, pray, that this birth would be easy and that he wouldn't need them. One little kit came out and he carefully nudged it towards Smokeface. "Lick her fur backwards, keep her warm." The medicine cat turned his head back to the queen and gently felt her stomach. "There are at least two more. You'll be okay. Just push when I tell you to, okay?" He waited for a few heartbeats, feeling several convulsions pass. "Push!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:25 pm

With a sudden wave of movement, a dark brown, slimy bumble of fur made way into the world. He rolled out onto the stony surface of which the cats were standing atop. He provided an almost inaudible mewl at the cold sensation.

Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] RHCP_smolHere We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] RHCP2_smolHere We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 3:50 pm

OOC: The third kit wasn't created so we'll just move on with these two.

Morningfog dropped her head a bit too fast, causing a slight pain in her jaw has she looked down at the newborn kits. Her eyes glimmering like the river in a full moon's light as she purred. Morningfog purred at the tiny wet scraps, one still on the stone and the other between Smokeface's paws.

OOC: #fuelingthemasterrace

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 5:39 pm

The unnamed Soot-grey kit wriggled around some more, mewling for warmth. this new world was much different than the dark warm cocoon he had known.

Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] RHCP_smolHere We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] RHCP2_smolHere We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 6:56 am

The tannish and brown tabby wriggled beneath her father's paws slightly, a squealing mew escaping her as her brother, a tail-length away from her, cried for warmth. She needed milk.
The newborn's slimy fur was beginning to dry out, and became ruffled from the uneven licking.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:19 am

Smokeface purred and gided the kit to their mother, then collapsed next to his mate. Now that the aranalline and panic were gone and didn't fuel him with pumping energy, he could feel the tiredness creeping onto him, and his mate as well, surely.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 1:37 pm

She chuckled and purred as he landed next to her. "They're amazing Smokeface..." the she-cat mewed. She studied their pelts and curled her feathery tail around them to keep them warm. the two kits looked just like their parents. One tom with Smokeface's fur and a she-cat's with her own tabby pelt. She wondered if they would have the eyes to match once the true colors came. "What names come to your mind, Smokeface? I think Squirrelkit or Mousekit for the tabby..."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 2:56 pm

"Tis ain't no quiet mouse. Squirellkit." he smiled up to Morningshine, feeling so youngly enerhized, but also as if he was getting older and older with every second around his ever growing kits. "And the little tom?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]   Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Here We Go...? [Open Birth Topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next