Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Talking (closed for Zako)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Just Talking (closed for Zako) Empty
PostSubject: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 11:26 pm

Auburnpaw settled herself next to the fresh-kill pile, choosing a rabbit for herself and prepared to eat it. She was exhausted from hunting and Heatherstripe turned out to be a tough aunt-mentor, so the young she-cat was never unfit or slouching in the morning. She sincerely hoped she'd run into Thistlepaw, her friend.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:34 am

Thistlepaw had grown hungry, and a simple stop to the fresh kill pile would be nice. He got up, stretching his hind legs as he did so, and began to pad over to the well-known pile of prey. A familiar golden pelt grabbed his eye, Auburnpaw. He wasted no time and bounded over, tail held high. "Hello!" He greeted, a cool smile pressed to his muzzle. He looked down, eyeing the rabbit she had begun to eat.

Just Talking (closed for Zako) RHCP_smolJust Talking (closed for Zako) RHCP2_smolJust Talking (closed for Zako) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:49 am

Auburnpaw's attention snapped at the tom the moment he spoke,,having been lost in the fruitless contemplation of the cloudy sky. She grinned at him playfully. "Le'me guess, starving? Here, let's share." she purred and pushed the rabbit at his paws, her turquouise eyes shining.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:50 am

Thistlepaw gave a slight smirk in return to her grin, "thanks." He mewed, padding over to her side to sit down.

Just Talking (closed for Zako) RHCP_smolJust Talking (closed for Zako) RHCP2_smolJust Talking (closed for Zako) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:05 am

Auburnpaw rurned her face away from the sitting tom, blushing, then, struggling to put up a neutral expression, she worked herself up to begin a casual conversation. "So, how is it to train with the deputy?" she smiled. Smokeface, even thouht he was not going to become a leader anytime soon, not if Ashstar lived her seven lifes slightly peacefully, and the apprentice doubted she wiuld see him become one, but things could change fast.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 11:24 am

"Smokepelt? It's great! It's nice learning things from the cat that took me in." He smiled, happy she had asked. "What about you?" He asked her back, wanting to hear her speak rather than himself.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 1:09 pm

Auburnpaw blinked warmly at the tomcat's words. "Heatherstripe is sure fun to be around. But she also teaches me everything." she smiled at him as she took another bite of the rabbit.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 1:26 pm

"Is she tough on you?" He quickly asked, maintaining eye contact still. Smokepelt was his father, and deputy, he could be tough at times, and wanted to know if the same went for Auburnpaw or if it was just him.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 1:46 pm

Auburnpaw grinned. "I can't really tell. I haven't done anything that might have made her furious, so I don't know." she said, looking around camp. She curled down, her muzzle on her paws.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Thistlepaw nodded, understanding what she meant. Both of them hadn't been apprentices for too long, at least not long enough to irritate their mentors. He chuckled at the thought of smokepelt being angry with him, it seemed so unlikely now, yet of course it could possibly happen if the apprentice made a wrong choice.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Auburnpaw smiled as she burshed her tail on the ground and took another bite of the rabbit, that now seemed to not get any amaller from their bites.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:09 pm

In all honestly, Thistlepaw wasn't too hungry, so he had been trying to take small bites to let Auburnpaw eat more. "So..." He stated, glancing above for a half second before looking at her again, "you getting good at hunting?"

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Talking (closed for Zako)   Just Talking (closed for Zako) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Talking (closed for Zako)
Page 1 of 1