Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I've Lost You And Found You [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I've Lost You And Found You [Closed]   I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 21:49

(I know, the title sucks :P)

Mistywater padded into WindClan territory, it was the part of the day where all the patrols were done and it was safe to be into territory. The fluffy she-cat had become in love with a tom known as Swiftheart as an apprentice, she had lost her way through territory and ended up in another Clan territory. She had fallen in love with the tom and had kept on visiting him over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost You And Found You [Closed]   I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 17:49

Swiftheart padded out of camp and started making his way to his and his mate's usual meeting spot. Even though he had been missing and hadn't been able to meet her at their usual time, he hoped she'd be there. He needed to see her again and hear her beautiful laugh. When he was almost there he caught a glimpse of a familiar silver pelt mixed with the familiar scent of his mate and he grinned, running the rest of the way there. When he got to her he purred, nuzzling her, and taking in her sweet scent. "Oh, Mistywater!"He sighed happily, not able to put any sentences together that would tell her how happy he was to see her again.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] Sign_s13
I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost You And Found You [Closed]   I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 21:52

Mistywater was so happy to finally see Swiftheart again, she ran over and curled around him "Swiftheart! Your kits, they've missed you!" she purred as she wrapped safely around him.

OOC: Short because I need to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost You And Found You [Closed]   I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 15:13

Swiftheart purred affectionately as Mistywater wrapped herself around him. "I've missed them too. And you." He meowed, licking her cheek, his green gaze warm. "How are they? Are they warriors yet?" He asked, smiling as his mind wandered to how much they must have grown since the last time he saw them. StarClan knows how much he wished he could be with them and watch them grow into strong young warriors, but their clans kept them from that.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost You And Found You [Closed]   I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 16:18

Mistywater shook her head "Oh, so many" she mewed "Blackpaw is Blacktwig now" she purred. It was amazing how she didn't get caught doing a lot of this now that she thought of it, but she knew that someday that might not stay the same...
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost You And Found You [Closed]   I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 0:08

Swiftheart purred softly at his sons warrior name. "I bet they've grown so much and no doubt they've grown to be any less amazing than their mother is." He meowed warmly. "How have you been?" He asked curiously.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost You And Found You [Closed]   I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 8:12

Misywater laughed "Well, couldn't say I couldn't be better right now" she purred "ThunderClan has been doing good, though someone very important has died..." she sighed, looking down at the ground of the grass, taking a moment to remember the strong calico she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost You And Found You [Closed]   I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] EmptyFri 14 Oct 2016 - 16:17

Swiftheart laughed, "I could say the same thing." He purred, though it was cut short as she continued and a worried frown replaced his warm smile. "What? Who?" He meowed, green eyes instantly shining with worry. He was almost to scared to ask, but he had to know.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost You And Found You [Closed]   I've Lost You And Found You [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Lost You And Found You [Closed]
Page 1 of 1