Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) Empty
PostSubject: Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:22 am

The falling leaves of Leaf-fall drifted drearily in the sky, and the clouds had darkened as if it were about to rain. Blacktwig couldn't help himself. He missed his mate, no matter what Morningshine said, and he had to meet her. Now here he was, sitting at the edge of the Thunderpath as he had moons ago, waiting for Emberfall. The beautiful calico she-cat had mothered his kits, and they had gotten so far together. He couldn't bear to part from her.

The Thunderpath was unusually quiet, save for a few pastel-colored monsters running down the center of it. He blinked a few times, the tangy smoke stinging his eyes and making it water. He waited patiently, like silent water in a smooth, even pond in Newleaf.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:44 am

Emberfall looked through territory to find her mate, she found his dark black pelt and smiled. She padded over "Kits?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:46 am

Blacktwig smiled and his eyes glistened. "They're great! Yours?" He asked. The whole question seemed so foreign, as if they weren't even mates. He blinked sadly for a moment, then returned to reality.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:51 am

Emberfall shrugged "Both apprentices all ready!" she purred, rubbing against Blacktwig "Any Clan problems?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:53 am

"Oh, they grow up so fast," Blacktwig hummed, wanting to bask in the sunlight with Emberfall like they always used to. He straightened up a bit, blue gaze always bright. "No Clan problems, or at least not much." Blacktwig said, flicking his tail-tip.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 2:18 am

Emberfall titled her head.

OOC: Sorry for shortness, I have to go but I'll reply to all my topics super quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 11:40 am

Blacktwig's eyes glimmered, right then. "Oh! Mottledkit's been made an apprentice," He reported, somewhat guilty that he forgot to.

OOC: It's alright, take your time~

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Emberfall nodded "Sounds good, is training good?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:37 pm

"Yes, quite." Blacktwig paused for a moment, for no apparent reason, before continuing. He scrunched up his face with guilt for a moment. "Morningshine's her mentor," He said. He gazed into Emberfall's beautiful amber eyes. "Who's Auburnpaw's and Flamepaw's?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Stop Me Now (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)
Page 1 of 1