Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lonely As I Go [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Lonely As I Go [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Lonely As I Go [Open]   Lonely As I Go [Open] EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 18:17

Emberfall sat in camp, it was a quiet peaceful morning, a small drizzle would come every once in a while. She waited under the roof of a tree she remembered sitting at at one point, she knew she was talking to a cat but she didn't remember who honestly. She had not talked much to Smokepelt lately so she hoped she would get another chance to talk to him too, but she really did want to go out and see Blacktwig again, just see his face.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Lonely As I Go [Open]   Lonely As I Go [Open] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 6:01

Heatherstripe smiled at her sister as she sat down beside the calico cat. Emberfall, Emberfall. How she'd missed her. Not in the physical sense, of course. She saw the she-cat every day, and now she was a mentor to one of her kits. But ever since she'd met Blacktwig, ever since Auburnpaw, Mothkit, Flamepaw and Mottledpaw had come into the world, she'd been feeling an ever growing distance between her only sibling. The only family she had left. The silver tabby sighed. She'd always been clingy, and she knew she had to let Emberfall go eventually, leave her to live her own life. She supposed she had to do it herself, too, even if she didn't know how just yet. And most of all, she wanted her sister to be happy. No, Heatherstripe's own wants were to come after her family's. But... that shouldn't mean she shouldn't cut off all contact with her? That didn't mean they couldn't be close, right? Her green gaze shifting to Emberfall, she decided to finally make the most of this time.

"Hello, what's been happening, I guess?" Heatherstripe mewed, slightly awkwardly.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Lonely As I Go [Open] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Lonely As I Go [Open]   Lonely As I Go [Open] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 6:10

Auburnpaw bounded happily the fresh-kill pile where she had set down the thrust she had managed to kill on her solo patrol. She reached the two she-cats, smiling widely, despite the two warriors looking grim and awkward. She dipped a fluffy, turquouise-eyed head to her mentor and brushed her fluffy fur to her mother's. "Hello Emberfall, hello Heatherstripe!." she hreeted them and settoed herself down next to her mother.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lonely As I Go [Open]   Lonely As I Go [Open] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 13:09

Emberfall looked at Heatherstripe as she came over and shrugged "Unexplainable non-sense" she mewed "You?" she asked with a purr, she noticed Auburnpaw coming over and greeting the she-cat with the flick of her tail happily "Hello Auburnpaw" she mewed with a lick on her kits cheek.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Lonely As I Go [Open]   Lonely As I Go [Open] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 13:45

"So, whay were you talking about? I hope it was about how a great I am as an apprentice?" she asked with a childish tone and winked at her mentor. She was way to joyful for jer age, but she couldn't just quit being a happy and bouncy kit. Honestly, it was too much fun to be one.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Lonely As I Go [Open]   Lonely As I Go [Open] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 17:03

"Yes, Auburnpaw, you're a great apprentice," Heatherstripe laughed. That wasn't a lie, either - she'd been coming along well in her training. She put it down to her enthusiasm. The warrior turned her attention back to Emberfall. "Hm, nothing much, besides my warrior ceremony."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Lonely As I Go [Open] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lonely As I Go [Open]   Lonely As I Go [Open] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 17:35

Emberfall nodded "Sounds nice, what about you Auburnpaw? Heatherstripe's told me how amazing your doing during training" she purred lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely As I Go [Open]   Lonely As I Go [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonely As I Go [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: