Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's Equal It Out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

Let's Equal It Out Empty
PostSubject: Let's Equal It Out   Let's Equal It Out EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 12:20

So, I was stalking the allegiances and I really can't help but notice that ThunderClan and ShadowClan are stuffed with warriors while WindClan and RiverClan cry quietly in a lonely corner. And SkyClan is slowly dwindling away.
HELP US
STOP MAKING TC AND SC CATS
EQUALIZE THIS MESS

Save us from this disorganized pile of an allegiances and take up the call!

Totally not trying to build up RC and WC for a battle, nope

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Let's Equal It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Equal It Out   Let's Equal It Out EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 12:31

I'm not killing off Blacktwig or Mottledwing, but I'm gonna make a new SkC cat, and WC will have Olivesplash. And, not to mention, there's Fallowstripe of RC.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Let's Equal It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Equal It Out   Let's Equal It Out EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 4:12

Heatherstripe in WC is having babies, Tawnystorm in RC ain't dying, and Magpiekit in SkC is 'bout to be born!

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Let's Equal It Out Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Let's Equal It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Equal It Out   Let's Equal It Out EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 4:28

Well, Swanpaw of TC might die soon...

But after that I might make a WC or SkC cat.

Other than that none of my other characters shall be going away anytime soon.

Let's Equal It Out 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

Let's Equal It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Equal It Out   Let's Equal It Out EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:46

-Nutflower of SC isn't dying anytime soon.
-Sheeppaw of TC isn't dying anytime soon. (In fact, either she or Stormstrike of TC might be my elder slot.)
-Flamekit of WC isn't dying anytime soon.
-Swiftkit of SkC is dying after she becomes an apprentice (So that I can make a Sheep x Pine kit.)
-Stormstrike of TC was just brought back and I'm not letting him go again anytime soon.

-Sedgekit of TC will be made after Swiftkit dies.
I have to stop myself from making so many TC babs, but I just can't
help me

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Let's Equal It Out Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Equal It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Equal It Out   Let's Equal It Out Empty

Back to top Go down