Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swifty Is Back [[Open]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Swifty Is Back [[Open]] Empty
PostSubject: Swifty Is Back [[Open]]   Swifty Is Back [[Open]] EmptyWed 28 Sep 2016 - 18:00

Swiftheart had finally been let out of the stuffy two-leg's den that had taken him and he took his chance to escape. He didn't even think twice about it. As soon as that door opened, he was out of there and on his way back home. He was so skinny you could see his ribs through his grey pelt from not eating the nasty dry rabbit pellets they tried to feed him, but he ignored the constant gnawing in his stomach as he tried to find his way back to WindClan. It as about a days walk back to WindClan, but on his way he got into it with a not-so-friendly rogue. He came out of it with a torn ear and several scratches across his flank and face, but nothing he couldn't handle. He finally crossed back into WindClan territory and he let out a huge sigh of relief, breathing in the familiar scent of the moor and his clan. He raced the rest of the way there, ignoring his aching paws, and finally padded
to the entrance to camp, stopping for a second. Would they be glad to see me? Would they think I had abandoned them? He thought to himself. His usual worry creeping into his mind. He shook his head, No. It wasn't my fault. They'd understand. He told himself before padding slowly into camp, his green gaze a mixture of relief, happiness, and exhaustion.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Swifty Is Back [[Open]] Sign_s13
Swifty Is Back [[Open]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down

Swifty Is Back [[Open]]
Page 1 of 1