Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) Empty
PostSubject: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 8:48

Jaybird walked through the reeds. This is the second time he has been here to see Misty. He soon found the river,and waited for Mistyriver.

Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 8:52

Mistyriver crossed the river and padded up to Jaybird, "Hi," she purred

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 8:58

"Hello." he purred,walking up to her. He brushed is pelt against hers.

Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:00

Mistyriver purred, and licked his cheek

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:04

"Did you get home with no suspicions?" Jaybird asked

Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:05

Mistyriver nodded, "and did you?"

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:06

"A couple of cats caught me,but no one suspected anything except me going on a midnight walk." he purred.

Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:08

"thats good" she purred

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:14

"Yeah." he purred. "If someone made me unable to see you,I would be a wreck."

Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:15

Mistyriver purred, "same... But no one can,"

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:18

Jaybird agreed and balanced on a stepping stone. He smiled at Mistyriver.

Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:20

"Don't make me push you off again," she purred

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:24

Jaybird smirked. "You wouldn't." He meowed.

Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:27

"would i?" she looked at him mischievously

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:28

Jaybird then jumped and playfully tackled her. "Beat you to it." he purred.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)   Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast) Empty

Back to top Go down

Misty and Jay's Sixth Supertastic Meeting^^ (Try saying that 5 times fast)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next