Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lionpaw's Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 8:29

Flamepelt waited into the Training Area for his apprentice. He had told the small apprentice that they would meet here at this time. He looked around for him. He paced his feet up and down into the grass, getting a little impatient.

Last edited by Flamepelt on Thu 5 Aug 2010 - 18:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 3:04

Lionpaw arrived, completely short of breath. He had woke up late and nobody had warn him ! He slipped during the last bend and arrived in front of his mentor « Hello ! I am sorry about the delay ! »
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 15:27

Flamepelt looked down at his apprentice as he approached, panting. "It's okay. It's your first training. I was late for my first too."

Anonymous

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptyFri 6 Aug 2010 - 11:26

« Really ? » murmured the young tom. Then, he shook his head and mewed « Well, I mean... What about my training ? Are we going to hunt ? Or fight together ? »
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptyFri 6 Aug 2010 - 17:31

Flamepelt looked at her. "Well, it would be too much work to do both today. So pick one, and then I'll let you have a good night sleep, then we'll do the other the next day."

Anonymous

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptySat 7 Aug 2010 - 3:05

Lionpaw looked at the ground, in full reflexion. He had often seen the other apprentices training in front of their den to hun an imaginary mouse, but he would so much have wanted to learn to fight to boast in front of his denmates. Finally, he raised his head and said « I think the weather is too beautiful to fail one day of hunting, isn't it ? »

(online traductor, ashamed =.=)
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 4:01

Flamepelt smiled and waited for Lionpaw's choice. He smiled, when he heard it. He chuckled. "Indeed, little one." He chuckled.

Anonymous

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 9:29

Lionpaw raised his tail, delighted of the compliment. Then he looked around, embarassed. « But... I don't know the positions... Even for a mouse... »
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 9:51

Flamepelt smiled. "Watch." He said and followed the scent of a mouse. He saw it under a leaf. He smiled and got into the hunter's crouch. He watched the mouse, and pounced. He caught the mouse under his paws and bite the neck, killing it.

Anonymous

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 10:10

« Waah ! » Lionpaw was amazing by the achievement of his mentor. Will he become like him, one day ? He met his mentor and then, he imitated a position. « Is it good ? »
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptySat 14 Aug 2010 - 4:02

Flamepelt dug a hole and put the dead mouse in it. He covered it back up with dirt. He turned and looked at his apprentice, smiling. He walked around his apprentice, examing everything, his legs, tail, and head. He smiled. "Perfect." He said to him and chuckled. "Now try to scent something."

Anonymous

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010 - 3:19

(sorry i'm late >.<)

Lionpaw sniffed the air and concentrated as he can. The smells of the forest mingled with those of the river but he was able to detect small warm-blooded prey. « Mmmh... I can smell... the river and... A mouse maybe ? Or a rabbit ? ». He glanced toward his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 6:20

Flamepelt smiled at Lionpaw. "Yes, it is a mouse. Rabbits don't come into Riverclan Territory often, but once in a while they make there way here." He said, smiling. "Now get down and find out where that mouse it."

Lionpaw's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Training   Lionpaw's Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionpaw's Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: