Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) Empty
PostSubject: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 23 Sep - 7:58

Blacktwig searched through the trees for his mate, who he knew was carrying his kits. He needed to see how she was doing, just in case something was wrong. He was sure she'd have her ceremony by now.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 23 Sep - 16:03

Emberfall had been meeting her mate at Fourtrees for a very long time, it was no surprise she was a warrior now, Blacktwig had been one way longer than she had been one, it didn't bother her though.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 23 Sep - 16:07

Blacktwig couldn't believe how happy he was to see her; it even overwhelmed him. He rushed over, nuzzling her cheek. "Hello, Ember..." Blacktwig trailed off with a purr. Just like she had known, he knew. He took a step back, admiring her beauty. "Now, what is your new name?" He asked, glancing down nervously, yet excitedly at her ever-swelling belly. I hope the kits are doing well, he thought.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 23 Sep - 16:11

Emberfall shrugged "I guess my names pretty cool" she started "Its Emberfall, Emberfall of WindClan" she purred with a large smile as her cheeks glowed. She was so happy to finally be with Blacktwig again, she wouldn't mention a single bad thing to him though. She sat down looking down, she wasn't used to it, but she was happy she was having kits "Anything new in ThunderClan so far?" she asked "Any new friends of yours?" she asked, she wanted to hear if Blacktwig had befriended any kits, apprentices, or warriors yet.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 23 Sep - 16:15

Blacktwig purred, brushing against Emberfall as he sat down beside her. He gave her cheek an affectionate lick. "I like that name, Emberfall," he said warmly. He blinked at her next question, straightening up. The warmth in his eyes did not stray, however, as he continued on. "A few, the new kits in the clan, and my grandmother," he mewed, not mentioning that his grandmother was a rogue. To avoid further questions of that matter, he resumed. "How are the kits?" He questioned quietly, voicing his thoughts.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 23 Sep - 16:20

Emberfall thought for a long moment, she had felt a few stings of pain but she knew they probably wouldn't be coming quite yet "Hard" she replied with a purr of amusement. She know felt like it was time to ask how Blacktwig had felt of being a new father "How's it feel to know your going to be a father?" she mewed warmly.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 23 Sep - 16:23

Blacktwig brushed his tail along her belly joyously. "Wonderful, but..." The tom's words turned to an uncertain murmur as he continued. "What'll we do when the time comes?" His anxious gaze met her amber eyes.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 23 Sep - 17:34

Emberfall shrugged "I-I don't know...Half of them go to you?" she asked.

OOC: Shortness ;-;
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 23 Sep - 17:42

Blacktwig shrugged undecidedly, albeit the worry remained in his piercing vibrant blue orbs. The forest was quiet as the moon's light shone upon the nettles and brambles surrounding them, bathing in a silver-blue. It traced Blacktwig's gallant figure, and Emberfall's maternal silhouette as well. "We may," he said at last.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySat 24 Sep - 18:48

Emberfall nodded, happy that their plan was made out - half-way at least. She felt sad that she couldn't always talk with Blacktwig, she was also scared that they would get caught in the future about their hidden love.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySat 24 Sep - 20:37

Blacktwig nodded reassuringly, pressing up against his mate's calico flank.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll be your Doctor, you be my companion (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)
Page 1 of 1