Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Blood Line Is Continuing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

The Blood Line Is Continuing Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Mother's Name: Mistywater
Clan: ThunderClan
Origins: ThunderClan / Rogue

Father's Name: Swiftheart
Clan: WindClan (Missing)
Origins: Rogue / WindClan (Adopted)

Adopted Kits?: Sure, they probably wouldn't be added to the actual list though because they aren't fully part of the litter, but they will be treated equally :D
Special Requests: N/A

1. Snowkit
2. Emberkit (Adopted)
3. Maplekit (Adopted)
4. Badgerkit

Adopted Babs:

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 1:27 pm

Are you still taking kits? Because if so, I would be able to make one ^^

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Yeah I'm still taking kits! Do you want Emberkit to join or a new one?
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:37 pm

Sure, Emberkit could join if she looks like a mix of them! That'd be awesome.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:40 pm

Alright. I also was looking at the topics in ThunderClan camp and stuff to clear everything out so it isn't new for me and I saw that you've already roleplayed Emberkit already. I'll tell you the stuff you could do though. You can make it so I can adopt her and you can make another kit, you could just make another kit, or I can just adopt Emberkit.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:43 pm

Yes…Okay. I'll make a new kit, if you'll adopt Ember. Deal?
I'll start making the new kit asap. And while I'm at it, do you know what the father looked like? Thanks! ;P

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 12:12 am

A black-and-white tom, and deal.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Alright, Snowkit has been approved! :)

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Alright, but I have also noticed that you put in RiverClan for her. You can have her go to RiverClan as in do something like have her run away or she could just go to WindClan with her father.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Oops. I'm sorry, I messed that up—I'll go change it right away.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:21 pm

K, thanks. I added them to the list and to Mistywater's kit list.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Awesome Happy Hamu

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:42 pm

Still looking for kits? :0
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:02 am

Sure, I mean the birth topic is up and going on so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:05 am

What does Mistywater and Swiftheart look like? I have a Thunderclan kit waiting to be approved, so I need to know if I need to make any changes or not. :0
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Line Is Continuing   The Blood Line Is Continuing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood Line Is Continuing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: