Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] Empty
PostSubject: A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 14:04

Littlebrook layed in her nest in the nursery, tail twitching restlessly. She was ready to go hunting again and train apprentices again, but her belly was so swollen she could hardly do anything without being out of breath. She looked at her belly affectionately, "You guys about ready to join the world?" she whispered quietly to them, laughing to herself softly. She knew they couldn't hear her, but it kept her from going insane from not being able to do anything. She liked to think they could hear her though becuase she loved talking to them and it made her giddy to think about what they'd turn out to be like. What they're little personalities would be. It was almost as if they really could understand her because not soon after she had talked to them a sharp pain raced through her body and she yowled in pain. "Lightningstrike! It's time! They're coming!" she yowled, hissing through bared teeth, hoping he'd hear her. She grabbed the stick she kept close to her nest for when this happen and bit down on it as waves of pain raced through her. She had done this before and she felt like she knew what she was doing, so when she felt the urge to push she did and a little brown and white she-cat was born. She purred softly, love clear in her blue gaze. "Welcome to ShadowClan..." she mewed softly, licking the small kit and nudging her towards her belly. She was going to name her but she thought she'd wait for her mate so they could do it together.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] Sign_s13
A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 14:16

The white and brown kit squirmed, the small she-kit mewed over and over. When she was pushed over to her mothers stomach she began to suckle.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 5:17

Lightningstrike had gradually simmered down from his tempermental spree when StarClan returned and focused all of that energy on raising his kits and caring for Littlebrook while she was stuck in the nursery which in his opinion is a much better way to spend his time. He had heard her yowls and quickly went in the nursery, in the dim light that made it into the safe den he could see that he was unfortunately too late for the birth but, he still had the chance to be the second cat that his new kit would meet. The stocky warrior purred and carefully moved closer to nuzzle his mate. Then he looked down at the newborn that was hidden in Littlebrook's tawny fur.

"Hi little one.."

Ooc: Sorry for holding up things, the website has not been merciful with popups. I can't even bold words because of it..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 8:29

Littlebrook looked up as Lightningstrike came in and she purred, licking his cheek, as she watched him all to their kit. "What do you think we should name her?" She asked softly, her loving gaze resting on the small kit. She moved her tail so they could see her better and she purred before looking back up at her mate, wondering what he thought about for a name for the little bundle of joy in front of them.
(it's okay. Sorry for shortness and mobilee)

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 9:30

The small new-born squirmed towards her father, her eyes half opened, then to close as her emerald gaze hid back into her eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 9:43

Lightningstrike sat back on his haunches as she asked and smiled as Littlebrook moved her tail. His eyes widened at the sight of the kit. There was no denying that the kit was related to his deceased mother with the small scrap's fur making her a splitting image of her. His fur rose on his shoulders and he looked away for a moment. When the kit meandered towards him he licked her head and closed his eyes.

"I have an idea for a name but do you have one?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016 - 12:15

ooc: ahh sorry didn't see you responded
ic: Littlebrook purred softly as she thought. "I was thinking maybe.." she paused. "Eaglekit?" She mewed, looking up at Lightningstrike, wondering if he liked it. She liked the name and she thought it fit her quite well, with the brown and white pelt, and she hoped he liked it too.

(shortness = no muse ;-;)

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016 - 13:04

"I was thinking of Eaglekit as well," he mewed. "She looks like my mother." The stocky tom purred and nuzzled each of them in turn. "Eaglekit it is then.." He meowed, watching their daughter and blocking any Leaffall winds from the newest member of the family.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 16:17

(Sorry for interrupting but Littlebrook your meant to be really tired and can I get born to? BTW I'm Moonkit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little More Lightning [[Open Birth Topic]]
Page 1 of 1