Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Quiet Up(River) (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

It's Quiet Up(River) (open) Empty
PostSubject: It's Quiet Up(River) (open)   It's Quiet Up(River) (open) EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 16:45

How could this happen? Three of her children, all of her daughters, were dead. By now she knew that this wasn't just pure chance. This was Starclan intervening to punish her further. All she had left were Porcupinepaw and Smokepaw, and her siblings Reedfang and Ivyfall, of course, but she doubted if they'd even want to see the blind warrior, much less talk to her. She was a traitor to the code and Starclan.

The she-cat hadn't eaten much since her daughter's deaths, and had barely moved from her spot just outside the warrior's den, barely out of view. She was completely empty. She was truly a ghost of her former self. Whatever personality she'd had earlier was long gone by now, and whatever this was was... indescribable. She couldn't feel much positive emotion anymore. Her stomach growled quietly, as it had for the past day, but, as she had been doing for the past day, ignored it.

Last edited by Night on Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Up(River) (open)   It's Quiet Up(River) (open) EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 17:48

Smokepaw was afraid.

All of his sisters, dead. His mother, a ghostly form, frozen in place and not eating much. The tomcat knew he had to do something, even if he was feeling like he would act like Fogheart as well, just sit and grieve. Yet he would try to bring he back to life.

That was why the apprentice was now padding towards his foster mother, carrying a fish he had caught himself and saved for them, in his jaws, the fur on his head still drying from the fishing. "Mom...?" he swallowed awkwardly after setting the fish down, laying down besides her and tucking his feet under his body. "Mom, are you feeling well? You haven't been eating, and I'm concerned... " the young cat said, laying into his mother's shape, for comfort.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Up(River) (open)   It's Quiet Up(River) (open) EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 18:59

Fogheart sat straighter when her adopted son leaned into her side, stiff for a moment. Then she wilted a bit and placed her head on Smokepaw's. A thought flashed through her head, a pseudo memory, a false future event, of her sons too being taken from her. "Let this be the last of what you want from me for now, Starclan." The she-cat could smell the fish somewhere near her paws, and her stomach growled again, louder this time. It clawed at her furiously and she slowly gave in. Kneeling beside the apprentice, the blind cat felt for the fish with a paw. "I'm 's best as I can be. I'm more worried 'bout you."

She set her paw on the fish' scaly skin, feeling for the telltale bite marks. Once she found them, she carefully stuck a claw where the killing bite landed. "You did good." The wispy-furred warrior patted the spot, and for a brief moment felt something akin to pride, satisfied with how quickly he was learning. She seemed to think for a moment, and said something in soft tone that was so uncharacteristic of her, one would think it was someone else speaking if her mouth wasn't moving.

"You 'n Porcupinepaw, stick together, a'right? Watch out for each other."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Up(River) (open)   It's Quiet Up(River) (open) EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 17:20

The tom purred as his mother praised his hunting skills. "Of course. I will soon be a warrior." jhe added proudly but also shyly and settled his head against his blind mother's, staring into nowhere. He hoped that would bring a spark of joy to her, even a small one. Then he remembered something else, and he sighted. Was he to tell her of his dream? The tom remembered Blossompaw's glossy pelt as he talked to her into his dream.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Up(River) (open)   It's Quiet Up(River) (open) EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 2:09

Out of the corner of her eye, a familiar smoky pelt caught Tawnystorm's gaze. She had been hunting further up the river, and had no idea her apprentice was here too. And with Fogheart. She knew that the blind warrior had been through a lot lately. Three daughters dead by the river's whim. She had infinite respect for her, even though she had been loyal to the Dark Forest. Seeing both Smokepaw and his mother so... distraught worried Tawnystorm, and she figured the least she could do was go and talk to them.

Padding over softly, she quietly settled on the bank beside the pair. "Are you two alright?" She spoke with a gentleness in her voice that was unusual for the serious and determined she-cat.

(Mobile)

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

It's Quiet Up(River) (open) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Up(River) (open)   It's Quiet Up(River) (open) EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 18:32

Fogheart's ears twitched in the direction of Tawnystrom, slightly alarmed by her sudden appearance. It occurred to her that keeping her grief confined to herself and keeping herself confined to camp was having a negative effect on her senses. In her prime, she could have detected the movements of a fish underwater, but now she was surprised by her own Clanmate? 'Pathetic.' The warrior cursed inwardly.

She opened her mouth to reply to the other she-cat, but nothing came out. If she lied, it would be obvious, but if she told the truth, her weakness would snap at her for moons to come. "We can deal with this alone," she said softly, wrapping her tail around Smokepaw.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Up(River) (open)   It's Quiet Up(River) (open) EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 21:13

Smokepaw smiled as his mentor approached, looking at his mother with a soft glow of pride to his gaze. Maybe if Tawnystorm would have a talk about Smokepaw's progress, anything to urge Fogheart to get a bit more cheerful would be good, now, but her answer shocked him, her protective wrapping with her tail, like ripping him apart from her. "Guess she's wanting me to have a good talk. Blossompaw, Saltpaw..." he mewed, leaning away from his mother's earshot and looked at the she-cat grimly.

"Did you really have to sho her? Now she thinks I'm keeping away." he whispered with a tone of childish annoyance to his voice.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet Up(River) (open)   It's Quiet Up(River) (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Quiet Up(River) (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: