Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Final Test [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

The Final Test [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Final Test [Closed]   The Final Test [Closed] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 7:11

Blizzardshine looked around for her apprentice, she had shown great improvement and felt sincerely proud of her, but even if the white warrior felt that she was ready Darkstar would refuse to give the apprentice her warrior name until her abilities were put to the test and she proved her worth not only to her mentor, but to the whole clan and StarClan. She knew she was a bit late with the assessment, but having to handle three apprentices at once had proven to be a real challenge. However, now she was finally able to focus on Amberpaw.

It didn’t took her too long to find her, padding towards her with her usual smile “Amberpaw” Her voice, though as kind as always, now held a clear tone of excitement “I need you to follow me, and don’t worry about gathering more cats this time” It wouldn’t be wise to bring more cats with them like if this was a regular patrol, as they would only make evaluating her way harder than it needed to be at all. After those words she quickly walked to the entrance of the camp and then to an open clearing that she knew wouldn’t be visited by any other cat for just the enough time to the assessment to be completed, only stopping from time to time to make sure that Amberpaw was following her.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Final Test [Closed]   The Final Test [Closed] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:03

Amberpaw glanced with excitement at her mentor as she announced she didn't need to gather more cats. That could only mean she was going to do something amazing! The young she-cat padded happily behind her mentor, following her mentor out of camp. She looked around for Pinepaw, but realized with disappointment that he must be at his own assessment, with Frozenflame, the deputy. Not that he gave much attention to her lately...

As they reached the hollow, Amberpaw started skipping with excitement."Fighting training?" she tried to guess, but something inside her told her the guess was lame.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Final Test [Closed]   The Final Test [Closed] EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 15:00

Blizzardshine chuckled softly and shook her head at the almost warrior-aged apprentice, there wasn’t much she could still teach her in the area of fighting anyways, she would need to learn new personal techniques and build up a truly fighting style once she started to defend her clan as a true warrior, and even if the white warrior would like to help, she knew that this was a path every single cat had to walk completely on their own to stay true to themselves “Amberpaw, I had seen you grow since Darkstar granted me the honor to train you during your apprentice ceremony. There isn’t much you can learn from me anymore, and that lets me know that you’re at only one or two steps away from becoming a great warrior” Pride filled Blizzarshine’s words as she spoke, time went by too quickly, and the tiny cat that once bounced at her side while going out on patrols now stood before her, proud and full of life.

“I, however, must ask you to overcome one final test, your very own assessment, and prove that you’re ready to receive your warrior name. You must bring me three pieces of prey before dusk. I’ll be watching you even if I won’t let you see me, but I can’t help you, nor any other cat in case they come around. Good luck” And with that, Blizzardshine quickly ran to hide between the bushes as silently as possible to not scare the potential prey that Amberpaw could try to hunt down.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Final Test [Closed]   The Final Test [Closed] EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 17:00

Amberpaw's eyes filled with excitement and happiness as her mentor spoke, her heart beating faster and faster with pride at Blizzardshine's words. Her very own assessment! The old apprentice opened her mouth slightly in disbelief, mingled with determination as the warrior disappeared into the bushes, leaving her to hunt. Without lingering, the she-cat started away from the camp and deeper into the hunting grounds.

Her first stop was near Sunningrocks, away from the RiverClan border, where she spotted a rabbit and quickly dropped into the already well-known hunter crouch, advancing quietly on the unsuspecting critter, before she launched herself at it, dispatching it with a blow of her sharp claws. She licked her paws clean in a hurry before scrapping earth over the carcass and moving on.

Her next luck was near a stream flowing freely under the canopy. It was already sun-high, the water gleaming, and the she-cat stopped on her way to drinking as she crouched, following the scent of a startling. Amberpaw went on until she was near enough to launch at the bird an attack with her front paws, pinning down its wings and breaking the tiny bones in them. She covered it with dirt and moved along, wondering if Blizzardshine was watching after her in the bushes.

And now the she-cat had successfully crept on the branch of a tree, hanging over sharp boulders. She was well aware of the danger, but she was willing to take the risk. On the other side, a squirrel, that was to become her prey, if she made through. She stepped carefully on the bark, looking only at the unsuspecting prey. And she swung her paw at the ginger-furred animal, knocking it to the stones below. Amberpaw clutched the branch for a few moments, afraid she will lose balance, but she managed to drop on the ground, away from the stones, and gathered the dead squirrel, looking around, waiting for her mentor.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Test [Closed]   The Final Test [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Test [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: