Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pinepaw's Assesment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Pinepaw's Assesment Empty
PostSubject: Pinepaw's Assesment   Pinepaw's Assesment EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 3:47

Frozenflame's amber gaze scanned over the camp as he waited at the exit for his apprentice, Pinepaw. The dark brown tom was growing older, and he was now almost warrior age. It was time that Frozenflame gave him his assessment.

Pinepaw's Assesment Image13

Pinepaw's Assesment Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Assesment   Pinepaw's Assesment EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 6:55

Pinepaw revealed himself with a vold glare from nehind the bush where he had been stalking his mentor, the wind carrying his scent away from the older cat. "Frozenflame." he said 2ith a blank voice, his gaze fixed into his mentor's eyes.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Assesment   Pinepaw's Assesment EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 20:08

"Pinepaw," the deputy greeted with a deep purr. "Today will be your assessment. Follow me." Without further explanation, the tom turned and left camp, disappearing into the forest.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Assesment   Pinepaw's Assesment EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 6:30

Pinepaw looked after his mentor as he abandoned him without any explanation. He wasn't angry, he knew what he had to do, so he did not need to bother to ask for help as to be told what to do. So the tomcat padded silently away from the spot.

The tom crouched low as he caught sight of a mouse in the grass. Approaching it quietly, he gave it a killing blow with his claws, then scrapped ground over it and moved on. Then he spotted a rabbit later on, and dispatched it with a bite to it's fluffy neck, burying it and leaving quickly. Then the tomcat caught the scent of a pigeon, picking through some seeds near Treecut, so the tom pounced on it, killing it and went to pick all of his prey, expecting Frozenflame to come as he gathered the prey pieces and went back to the place he began from.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Assesment   Pinepaw's Assesment EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 14:16

"That was easy," Frozenflame mumbled under his breath before nodding approvingly to Pinepaw. "Well done. Your assessment is complete. I shall speak with Darkstar about your warrior ceremony."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Assesment   Pinepaw's Assesment Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinepaw's Assesment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: