Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] Empty
PostSubject: A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 19:56

ooc: using an NPC for this topic
ic: Brightwater was sleeping in the nursery, dreaming of her mate and how they met. It hadn't been long since he had died and she missed him dearly, but what kept her going was the little life forming inside of her. She purred in her sleep as her dream changed to one about the bundle of fur that she would soon meet. All of a sudden a sharp pain lanced through her body and she was jolted awake, yowling in pain. Her eyes glanced around the nursery, wishing she wasn't the only queen. She would have yowled for Leafheart, but it was the middle of the night and she figured she could handle this on her own. All I have to do is push, right? she thought to herself, groaning in pain as another wave of pain hit her. She suddenly felt the urge to push, so she did, but nothing happened. She pushed again and again before finally a small kit came out, along with a lot of blood that kept on coming. She smiled weakly at the ginger and white she cat before licking her and putting her next to her belly."Sandykit.." she meowed before laying her head down tiredly. She didn't think this felt right. The pain was still there, but no more kits were coming. Something was wrong. She thought maybe now would be a good time to call for Leafheart. Maybe everything was fine and she was overreacting, but she was so tired and it was so hard to stay awake. "Leafheart.." she yowled weakly, as loud of she could, hoping that maybe she, or anyone, could hear her.

Sandykit mewled quietly as she was picked up. She was suddenly surrounded by a warm and furry thing that she could tell was her mother. She purred and she started to suckle.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] Sign_s13
A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 20:11

Smokepelt was woken up by a yowl. Perking his ears for the sound that died away, he listened to silence until the sound of some cat in pain sounded again. Climbing out of his nest, he padded out of the warrior sleeping area and almost tripped, since his eyes weren't adjusted to the darkness of night. Scenting the air, the deputy smelt blood and assumed it was from the Nursery. Running to see what was going on, he rushed into the dark den, making his way to a queen. He was no medicine cat, but the tom knew something wasn't right. "Where is Leafheart?" Smokepelt asked the queen in alarm.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] VHQrlk5
A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] 1QYZaRo

A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 20:32

Brightwater looked up with tired eyes as Smokepelt padded into the nursery. "Smokepelt.. I'm sorry I.. Woke you up.. I.. Don't know.. I called for her, but.. I don't know if she could hear me." she murmured through gasps as her breathing became shallower. She looked over at her kit, sadness clouding here gaze, before looking back at Smokepelt. She knew she was dying and she was going to leave her kit her all alone. Smokepelt.. Her name.. Is Sandy.. kit." she meowed as it got harder and harder to breath. Her vision was starting to go black and she blinked furiously as she tried to make it stop. "Let her know.. That her mother loves her.. Even from.. StarClan." she gasped again before closing her eyes. "I'm.. so tired.." she rasped quietly, curling herself closer to Sandykit.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 20:51

Smokepelt was so confused and scared. This queen was acting as if she was dying... but she couldn't! Where in StarClan's name was Leafheart?! "Hold on a little long, you'll be fine," the tom meowed shakily, looking from the kit to the queen. "Hey, stay awake, okay?" Smokepelt meowed, praying that Leafheart would come in and was close to going and grabbing the medicine cat himself, but looking back at the queen he realized that there was no hope for her. Sitting down, tears clouded his gaze as he watched a cat die in front of him. How could this happen, and so fast?

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 21:17

Brightwater gave a sad smile as Smokepelt told her she'd be fine. She knew she wouldn't be, but she nodded her head anyways, too tired to talk. She opened her eyes slowly. It was so hard and her breathing was getting slower and slower. Her eyes were so heavy and she finally gave into it and closed them again. It was getting harder to breathe and the more she tried to fight it, the more tired she got. Finally her chest rose one more time before falling and never moving again. Her body relaxed from it pain stricken state and she looked almost peaceful despite the battle for life that had just gone on.

Sandykit mewled piteously when she couldn't get a grasp anymore on her mother because of her rapid breaths. She gave up trying anymore and decided to see who that other voice was coming from. She crawled around getting farther from her mothers warmth before she bumped into another warm and furry thing that felt like her mother but he smelled differently and he didn't sound like her. She mewled loudly to get his attention as she crawled closer to him. She purred softly as she snuggled against him.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 7:47

OOC: Mobile so no colours sorry!

Leafheart wondered to the sight in confusion, "did somebody call for...?" She trailed off as she saw the situation. "Oh my, oh no, oh no, oh no!" Leafheart cried out as she desperately clung onto Brightwater, in her last effort to get her heart beating she compressed on her chest several times but there was no response. "I- I am so so sorry... I wish I could have gotten here sooner." Leafheart quietly whispered as tears welled in her eyes, she was too slow and couldn't save the life of a new mother. "I am sorry Smokepelt."

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 14:54

Smokepelt sat by the deceased she-cat, watching as the small bundle of fur snuggled against him. He ignored Leafheart who'd finally arrived and apologized, and kept his gaze on the kit. "StarClan must have wanted Briarwater enough to take her from us," he meowed softly, directing his words to Leafheart but not facing the medicine cat. As much as he wanted to blame her for not being here, there was nothing even she could've done. "StarClan must have wanted Briarwater enough to take her from us," the deputy started, his mind racing with thoughts and questions that had no answer. This kit, so young and helpless had no family left, and was all alone.

Not able to stand thinking about a kit without a family, he knew what he needed to do. "I'm going to adopt Sandykit, and care for her as if I was her father," he meowed, a weak smile growing upon his face, and he looked up to Leafheart. He had to do this, it was his duty.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 19:59

Leafheart nodded with compassion in her eyes, "I understand Smokepelt, do what you must." She whispered softly, giving one final lick to Brightwater.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]]   A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sandy Orphan Is Born [[Open Birth Topic]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: