Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thin's Drawing Gallery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Thin's Drawing Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 13:30

Welcome to a gallery. This gallery will be updated with pictures drawn by me (Thin) and if it is a collab I will do credits for it every post. If I also have used a picture to base off of it I will credit it too. PM me if you want to do any collabs! :D

Oh and if you want your aloud to comment of my pictures! I always will name them something so someone can just post if I posted more pictures the name of the photo and why the like it or whatever.

- Thinny

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Sun 27 Nov 2016 - 18:42; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 19:35

Labrador Retriever

Thin's Drawing Gallery ?ui=2&ik=22fa818f15&view=fimg&th=15711afe2fb6fd5b&attid=0

Picture Used

Thin's Drawing Gallery Golden-retriever-head-shot

Half way there to making it aren't I? I always make them a little different.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 4:14

Fennec Fox

Thin's Drawing Gallery ?ui=2&ik=22fa818f15&view=fimg&th=15711b0c9cdc67cf&attid=0

Picture Used

Thin's Drawing Gallery Fennec+Foxe+cute

I named her randomly, don't judge.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 5:23

Sunny Days

Thin's Drawing Gallery ?ui=2&ik=22fa818f15&view=fimg&th=157140b2ffbf7322&attid=0

Picture Used

Thin's Drawing Gallery 66a30fab4538533fbcd92961997af17f
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 18:23

Slough Creek Fan Drawing

Thin's Drawing Gallery ?ui=2&ik=22fa818f15&view=fimg&th=15740071a2bd1817&attid=0

No reference picture used.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 14:43

IMPORTANT!

THERE IS A SPECIAL EVENT GOING ON WHERE I'M DOING A 30 DAY
CHALLENGE. POST HERE WILL NOW BE MORE ACTIVELY POSTED.

THERE IS ALSO A NEW POST STYLE THAT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS:

Post Name & Color

Picture

Description
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 14:47

Just Me My Friend

Thin's Drawing Gallery ?ui=2&ik=22fa818f15&view=fimg&th=15796a29fee155db&attid=0

Description
Day one of the 30 day challenge created by Leafy Greens.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 14:31

Pink Family

Thin's Drawing Gallery ?ui=2&ik=22fa818f15&view=fimg&th=1579bd86a4bcbf4c&attid=0

Description
Day 2 of the 30 day challenge.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 19:14

Just wanted to tell you that none of your drawings are showing up on my computer and when I try to open them in a new tab, I get a forbidden message.
Have you tried using Imgur instead? It works pretty well.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptyFri 7 Oct 2016 - 4:34

Actually, a lot of people have told me that when I try to show them things, it doesn't show up. I just send it to my Gmail and open the picture so it won't look sideways. I can try to use Imgur instead.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 17:26

Thin's Drawing Gallery LzJXZXJ

I've just decided to post things like this since I'm so lazy.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 17:52

Thin's Drawing Gallery 5oaxFyM

Trying a new style.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 18:15

Thin's Drawing Gallery Ash_sm11
Requested by Ice! It's Ashstar and Smokepelt.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 18:44

Thin's Drawing Gallery Willow12
I forgot shading :P

Requested by Maple. Thistle and Willow.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 6:17

Thin's Drawing Gallery Starli10
Might make him a future character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Drawing Gallery   Thin's Drawing Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

Thin's Drawing Gallery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: