Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) Empty
PostSubject: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 12:55

Blacktwig padded into the warriors' den, the place larger than he had expected. Immediately his gaze searched the brambles for Stormstrike and Morningshine, the duo of warriors that he was familiar with. The smell was musty, and the scents of several different warriors could be traced to each, even the faintest. Even Cloverpool. He let out a small yawn, still standing up.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 13:33

Morningshine had been patting down her nest, getting rid of some thorns. The apprentices had done a fine job fetching new moss, except for the sharp little nettles and thorns. She yanked out another thorn, then grinned in satisfaction.
"There. All done!" She said to herself.
She then turned her head to see Blacktwig, and her grin was still on her face.
"Hi, Blackpaw- er, Blacktwig, sorry..." She greeted, then corrected herself awkwardly.

I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 13:55

"Morningshine!" Blacktwig greeted, merrily yet disciplined. "It's an honour to be here in the warriors' den," he added swiftly, giving Morningshine a friendly lick on the cheek. Blacktwig sat down, seeming to be settling fine already. The calico warrior's gaze met Morningshine's. "Do you know where Stormstrike is?" Blacktwig asked, having given up looking for the grey tom.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 14:49

"Are you two looking for me?"
It was the gray tom that Blacktwig had been looking for. He padded into the warriors den, putting on a half-smile. He sat beside Blacktwig, and nodded approvingly, "You're finally a warrior, Blacktwig! Now you'll be our denmates again." Stormstrike said.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 14:52

Blacktwig smirked at the arrival of Stormstrike. "Yeah!" Blacktwig exclaimed, careful not to be too loud. He glanced between Morningshine and Stormstrike happily, wondering when he would get his own apprentice. He decided not to say it out loud.

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 14:57

Morningshine opened her mouth to reply, but Stormstrike padded in before she could answer.
"On the bright side, we're not the youngest warriors anymore, Stormstrike." She joked, shooting Blacktwig an amused glance.
"You should choose a nest, Blacktwig," The long-furred she-cat said, "You could get one beside mine!" She said, not even afraid to hold in her excitement.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 15:01

"Ooh!" Cheered Blacktwig, brimming with almost kit-like excitement. Shifting in his spot, he allowed his gaze to scan across each of the mossy nest's bowl-like frames. "I choose that one," Blacktwig decided, tail-tip flicking to the nest beside Morningshine's. "Is that beside yours?" He asked, taking a wild guess as he turned to the she-cat. "I hope it is."

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 15:08

Stormstrike watched the two getting excited over nests and he couldn't help but purr at it. He padded over to where his nest was, sitting down in it. Ironically, the nest that Blacktwig had chosen was between his and Morningshine's.
"That is her nest, actually. Your between both of ours!" The blue-gray tom said, letting his excitement take over him as well.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 15:10

"Yay!" Morningshine said, almost like a kit, "Now we can talk together at night before we sleep, and gossip about what went on in camp today." She said, flicking her tail with excitement. She flinched as her right paw landed on a thorn that was poking out of her nest, how did she miss one? She lifted her paw, pulling the thorn out, before licking at her paw pad.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 15:11

Blacktwig leapt to his paws joyously, and he couldn't stifle a purr. "Yay!" He mewed, overwhelmed with excitement. Once he had settled down once more, he let an eloquent look take on his expression. As he wore it, he continued purring. "At least I know who I'm sleeping beside," he stated, with amusement. He then noticed the thorn in Morningshine's pad before she plucked it out. "Hey, are you okay?" He questioned with concern.

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyWed 7 Sep 2016 - 4:53

Morningshine paused her licking to nod at Blacktwig's question, "Yeah, I'm fine. The thorn was small." She said, then gave her paw pad another light lick. She then looked back at Blacktwig, "I'm going to go ahead and warn you now that Stormstrike snores." She said, with a purr, and a goofy grin at her brother.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) EmptyWed 7 Sep 2016 - 4:55

"He does?" Asked Blacktwig, with an amused snort following shortly. His tail waved, and he glanced back at the bluish-grey tom that Morningshine had mentioned. His ears flicked with mock annoyance. "I hope she's joking," he commented sarcastically.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)   I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll meet you today (Closed for Twitch and Acrylic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: