Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Just Need To

Go down 
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

I Just Need To  Empty
PostSubject: I Just Need To    I Just Need To  EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 5:30

OOC: Misty is following the lead with Swift.

Mistywater made her way to Twolegplace, she hated the thought of looking at the poor kittypets, probably feeling horrible. Swiftheart had gone missing and she was quite worried, but that wouldn't stop her from looking at Twolegplace. She knew her luck was down on finding him but she had to try somethings, or else her life would be pretty boring. She walked near the path, feeling the cold cinder tap on her paws, she flicked her tail, looking at the houses she pasted. Feeling a grip at her belly, she was tugged. Unsheathing her claws and lashing she tried to escape - failing terribly.

She was pushed into a monster, scrambling and looking for the twoleg who had attacked, she hissed angrily. Sitting down she began to scan her surroundings and look for her mate, but she still knew that her fail of escaping wouldn't lead her to Swiftheart anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

I Just Need To
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: