Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, each suffering in a way of their own, fight to maintain the normal peaceful life they built. What struggles await them with the shifting seasons?
Leaf-fall has come at last, and the trees are shifting colors. Cooler nights linger, and the morning dawns misted.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smiling Advocate Ink

Smiling Advocate Ink

Characters : {H}Hawkstrike, {B}Bonewatcher, {S}Streampaw
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2187
Clan/Rank : {H} SkyClan/Tier 4, {B} StagClan/Tier 2, {S} ThunderClan/Apprentice

Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Empty
PostSubject: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Moonlight padded out of the warrior’s den with a smile, trying to not wake any of the other warriors as she did so. Many probably would had forgotten by now, but not her, that it was in a night exactly like this, many moons ago, that she had been rescued as a kit by Antdrop and Tinylegs, then Tinypaw, and brought to the clan that now was her home.

She sat in the middle of the lonely camp, the soft sounds of the forest surrounding her as she looked up at the sky, countless stars meeting her gaze. She had seen them so many times since StarClan returned to their rightful place in the sky, and she still couldn’t help but feel marveled by their beauty. For so long she had not seen anything in the sky that wasn’t an empty void, just lightened by the silver light of the moon that had inspired the silver tabby’s name, but now she couldn’t imagine herself living without them.

She recalled her time in the clan, since Crowstar greeted her until that exact second in her life. For some reason her memories led her to remember Tinylegs, the white munchkin tom who she had considered a hero for so long, training at his side, going on patrols…until he mysteriously disappeared one day to return with StarClan in the last gathering. She had always admired him not only because of how she had seen him since she arrived to the clan, but also because of his determination and lively personality. Most cats would’ve given up completely their dreams of becoming a warrior in his situation, but not Tinylegs, he never gave up even when the whole word turned their backs on him, even StarClan had recognized him as a capable cat, choosing him over any other apprentice in the clan to travel far beyond where any clan cat had ever dared to go and bring them back when the forest needed them the most.

*Irregular Activity Warning*
Due to a mix of college and work, my free time is not exactly great and that causes me to potentially be extremely active one day and completely missing the other. I'll try my best to post as often as I can, but if you urgently need me somewhere, your best bet is to either ping me in the Discord WCC chat or send me a PM through there.

Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Curren19

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inylegs, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4860
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~E, (D)SC~t3, (S)SkC~t3

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Laying restless in his nest, Tinylegs didn't know what to do. He was a warrior and usually that made cats happy, at least for a while, but for some reason he felt... lonely. Most cats at his age were finding a mate, and unfortunately for him, he assumed that'd he'd be alone forever. No sane she-cat would want a weird, stumpy little cat like him. Letting out a stifled sigh, Tinylegs rolled over so he laid upright, looking at the den entrance. The moonlight shone through and into the den, giving just the right amount of light so that he could just barely see the silhouettes of sleeping cats. Among them were his sisters and brother, the brother that seemed to hate his gutts. He's probably just embarrassed to have kin like me. He'd always thought being a warrior would be a fun experience where he'd get to spend time with his family more, but with his disadvantages, he just seemed to slow everyone down.

With his spirits lowered and feeling a bit down in the dump, he decided to take a midnight walk. Maybe that would take his mind off everything. Almost tripping over his clan mate's tails, the white tom clumsily exited the den, his long tail dragging on the dirt floor. Making his way to the center of camp, there seemed to already be some cat sitting there. Well, they probably want to be left alone... padding closer and closer to the mysterious figure, he was finally able to recognize who it was. Moonlight. The cat that he and his brother rescued, the she-cat who grew up and trained with him, her bright personality always making him genuinely happy. He never really realized it, but the more he thought about her, the more his feelings grew stronger. Could he talk to her, even at the risk of being brutally rejected?

Taking a deep breath, he decided that this was a good night to talk to her, even if he ended up walking away with a broken heart.

"Hello Moonlight," the small tom meowed, gracelessly walking up a little ways behind the she-cat. His tiny legs sometimes made it uncomfortable to walk, especially after he'd been crammed in a nest for who knows how long, so he hoped that if she saw him walking, he didn't look too weird.

"Mind if I sit with you?"

Pixel Queen Photographer

Living ~ Deceased
Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Newsig13

Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Beansc10

PitaPata Cat tickers

Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Plonts10
Back to top Go down
Smiling Advocate Ink

Smiling Advocate Ink

Female
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Moonlight was so lost in her own thoughts that she couldn’t hear the small white cat that padded towards her, until his voice forced her to return to the real world and look at him “Tinylegs?” Her voice was barely high enough for him to hear her, clearly not meaning to say that out loud “Of course not, but…why are you awake this late?” Confusion flooded her words, she really didn’t mind to spend some time with him and actually felt happy to do so, but even if she liked to walk out of the den at night to look at the stars from time to time, she rarely saw any other cat at such hours, and the few times they did it was usually because they were either thirsty or needed to go to the dirtplace.

A small smile made its way to her muzzle against all her attempts to hold it back as the shortest warrior of the forest padded towards her. She had always considered his way of walking to be really cute, but never said anything about it, knowing that most warriors would feel their pride hurt or at least angry if any cat described them as adorable instead of strong or brave. She looked at the stars once more, her ears moving each time Tinylegs made a noise as a way to acknowledge his presence at her side, not wanting to seem rude.

Due to a mix of college and work, my free time is not exactly great and that causes me to potentially be extremely active one day and completely missing the other. I'll try my best to post as often as I can, but if you urgently need me somewhere, your best bet is to either ping me in the Discord WCC chat or send me a PM through there.

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 6:21 pm

She didn't exactly answer his question, but he took her reply as a yes. Sitting down next to the she-cat, it felt as if he had butterflies in his stomach and his chest was about to burst. "Uh, well I was having trouble sleeping," he meowed softly, hoping that was a good enough explanation. The way that she'd asked the question made him wonder if his presence was unwanted and he hope that wasn't the case but wanted to make sure. "I can go if you want me to..." the small tom looked down at his little paws and shuffled them awkwardly. For some cats, hanging out with a she-cat wasn't a very big deal, but for him, it was the biggest of deals. Especially when he had feelings for her, but was awkward and didn't know how to tell her how he felt.

Pixel Queen Photographer

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Smiling Advocate Ink

Smiling Advocate Ink

Female
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:57 am

Moonlight nodded with a smile “Still not used to the warrior’s den, I suppose?” She never had problems to sleep in the warrior’s den before, even if she had to admit that getting used to it was a bit hard during the first nights, especially when she found herself waking up and feeling completely lost after noticing that she wasn’t surrounded by the other apprentices. Part of her wanted to ask if something was bothering the white warrior, but the words didn’t made it past her lips as hesitation settled in, not wanting to say something that could upset him or make him leave.

Her eyes once again traveled from the stars above their heads to Tinylegs as he made his question, her mind quickly racing through her previous words, had se said anything wrong? Maybe she was thinking out loud and actually said something she wasn’t supposed to say without noticing? At the thought she felt like if an invisible force dropped a heavy stone in her belly “You don’t need to leave, I really enjoy your company” She tried to be a lot more careful with the words she picked this time “I’m sorry if I said something that made you feel upset, it wasn’t my intention” She could feel the fur on her tail standing on end out of nervousness, and for the first time in her life she couldn’t help but feel grateful that her fur was short, making it less noticeable.

“It’s just…I uh…heh…” The silver tabby let out a small nervous laugh as her mind went blank, not cooperating regardless of how much she tried to force it. She was probably…no, not probably…she was definitely embarrassing herself in front of the tom now, and even if she usually tried to have somewhat optimistic thoughts she couldn’t help but believe that this time she had royally screwed up and not even StarClan itself could help her out…

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:33 am

Tinyshine had honestly never felt so embarrassed in his life. Per usual, he should've kept quiet, and now he made things even more awkward than before. Why couldn't he talk to she-cats, what in StarClan's name was his problem? Was it that he had confidence issues and didn't think that was "worthy" enough to talk to them? Or was he cursed to always be a weird little cat? Gazing out to nowhere, Tinylegs shook the thoughts away. Moonlight was nice, he could talk to her, right?Shuffling his paws on the ground, the small warrior looked up to Moonlight. "You want to go for a walk?" he finally blurted out after a few moments of silence. At this point, anything was better than awkwardly sitting in the middle of camp, and a walk might help both their minds clear up a bit.

Pixel Queen Photographer

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Smiling Advocate Ink

Smiling Advocate Ink

Female
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:55 am

Moonlight felt clearly relieved when Tinylegs decided to break the uncomfortable silence that had surrounded them for several seconds and also didn’t bring up the topic that caused that again. She nodded and got up calmly, stretching a bit to get rid of the sudden tension that the previous moments had caused in her muscles “Is there somewhere in specific you want to go or do you want to just roam around the territory?” She was sincerely ok with both options, her voice clearly more relaxed and cheerful. Hopefully the walk would help her to clear her thoughts even if just a bit so she could express those feeling to which she really couldn’t find words for and hope for the best, as the possibility of rejection was always there. She would just need to be prepared if things took a turn for the worst.

She padded towards the entrance, keeping a slow relaxed pace to not force the munchkin to start running in attempts to catch up with her. That being another one of the facts that surprised her so much of him. She had seen him walk quickly to match the normal pace of a regular cat and never complain about it nor asking the ones around him to try to go slower, it seemed that the willpower of the shortest cat was bigger than anyone else’s in the clan, including her own, and she wouldn’t mind to admit it if asked about it.

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Tinylegs walked next to Moonlight, noticing that theh she-cat slowed down ever so slightly for him. Honestly, when he was little he might have felt discouraged, but now he was used to it, and if anything, Moonlight was trying to help him, not mock his shortness. The smile that he held being around her never faded and not really noticing it, the small tom let out a purr of contentment. Between his overwhelming amount of thoughts, the she-cat's question slipped in and he looked up to her. "I don't really care, maybe just wander for now?" he replied, not really knowing where a good place to go would be.

The two cats walked onward, and Tinylegs continued to think about tons of things that he was having trouble organize. Moonlight... the she-cat he loved with all his might was spending time with him. All his life, Antdrop, his brother thought that he'd never make it to be a true warrior or have a real life, well look at him now! The small cat's doubtful brother never knew the true potential, and now he'd prove to him that anything way possible, no matter how small.

Snapping back to the present, he gave his fur a shake, wondering what to say to Moonlight. Right now, he didn't want to move to fast, so he decided to make some simple conversation. "So, how has being a warrior been?" The cat that was once a small and helpless kit abandoned in the forest was now standing before him; beautiful and full of life.

OOC: Oh God. Your post tho, so wonderful C'://tears up

Pixel Queen Photographer

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Smiling Advocate Ink

Smiling Advocate Ink

Female
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 7:44 am

Moonlight smiled and nodded as they padded out of camp together, their paws carrying them to wherever they pleased as they walked down the paths they had known since their days as apprentices. Memories flooded the silver tabby’s head as she looked at certain areas in their way, like ghosts of a distant past casted down upon the Earth by the silver light of the moon. From patrols and training to the times where they simply fooled around the place for fun, memories she would always keep in a special place inside her quickly beating heart even if the outcome of this night wasn’t the best in the end.

The voice of the white tom dragged her back to reality, the memories being blown away by the soft breeze of the night. She let out a small chuckle as her smile go wider, twitching her whiskers in delight “Just as good as I expected, if not better” She purred softly “What about you? You worked the hardest between us all to earn your warrior name after all” She couldn’t help but wonder how Tinylegs felt, after all, many cats of the clan had sincerely thought that he wasn’t going to make it, and he had proved them all wrong. She had the feeling that Antdrop, his brother, wasn’t the happiest cat during his warrior ceremony for some reason…then again he had been fairly upset lately, she just hoped that he wasn’t trying to take out his frustration on the white tom walking at her side.

She looked forwards as she waited for his answer, for the first time since they had padded out of camp she decided to actually pay attention to where they were going and couldn’t help but laugh a bit as memories came back once more, even if these were somewhat blurry. She couldn’t really remember every single detail of the event that her memory had brought back from the farthest corners of her mind, she was still too young when it happened after all, but she remembered enough to recognize the place where she had been rescued so many moons ago.

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Tinylegs gave a purr at her comment. He'd been aware that he always needed to try extra hard, but he rarely thought anything of it. "Well, I just do my best, nothing more and nothing less," he meowed, ending with a small, content chuckle. Walking next to Moonlight made the little cat realize how much he had to live for, even if he had to work a little bit harder than regular cats. Looking up to the she-cat whom he had deep feelings for, he didn't know how to act. All his life he'd never really been a she-cat loving kinda tom, and now that he was spending time with the love of his life, Tinylegs had no idea what to say. It was as if a peice of prey got stuck in his throat, and everytime he tried to speek, nothing came out. Letting his head hang low out of his disinigrating self esteem, the two padded on in silence. After a few moments, he knew that he had to do. Stopping in his tracks, he looked into Moonlight's eyes with as much confidence as he could muster up. "Uh, I need to tell you something."

OOC: My marching band is using this quote for part of our show, and every time I listen to it, it reminds me of them ;3; "Hand and hand on the edge of the sand they danced by the light of the moon."

Also this song kinda describes Tiny, idk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7OnNc7ZJUI

Pixel Queen Photographer

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Smiling Advocate Ink

Smiling Advocate Ink

Female
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 6:44 am

OOC: Sorry for the long wait and short reply, college hasn’t been kind and most of my muse is dead…

“Hm?” Moonlight stopped almost as soon as Tinylegs did, clearly surprised by the sudden action of the short tom. The silver tabby tilted her head lightly as his voice reached her ears, the sparkle in his eyes made clear that he had something fairly important to say. She rarely had seen Tinylegs this serious about something, and that was enough for her to pay full attention to him “What is it?” Her voice sounded somewhat serious, loosely matching the tone in the white cat’s voice, even if hers had a clear tone of curiosity that his’ lacked.

Without thinking it twice, she turned around to not be forced to look over her shoulder as his companion spoke to her, losing almost all interest she had on the forest as it bathed under the silver light of the moon and stars. In that specific moment she only had ears and eyes for Tinylegs. She could feel her heart beating faster against her chest as their gaze meet, causing a small involuntary smile to form on her muzzle.

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 10:29 am

Tinylegs took a deep breath. This was it. He needed to say what he wanted to say and it was too late to turn back now.

Not letting his gaze leave the she-cat, even though she turned her head. "Moonlight, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately," he started, trying not to sound too awkward. "I love you," the small cat blurted out. How fast it came out somewhat surprised him but it didn't matter. "Ever since we found you, abandoned in the forest I've been in love with you. Your cheery personality, your spunky positive attitude. Moonlight, will you be my mate?" he meowed with wide eyes, prepared for rejection. Tinylegs prayed to StarClan that she felt the same way towards him. Well, at least it was worth a shot, right?

Pixel Queen Photographer

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Smiling Advocate Ink

Smiling Advocate Ink

Female
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:40 pm

Moonlight’s eyes were full of curiosity as she looked at Tinylegs, many questions flooding her mind though she dared to ask none, waiting for whatever the white cat had to say. Her calm and curious expression was soon replaces to that of surprise as he expressed his lover her, leaving her completely immobile, like if suddenly she had been turned into stone under the light of the stars. Her ears listened to the small warrior, and though in her chest her heart was beating quickly, her muscles refused to make a single movement.

For several seconds she couldn’t help but wonder if she was asleep, if this was just a dream and she would wake up soon in her nest. If it was, she sincerely hoped that nobody would wake her up “Tinylegs…” Her voice was merely a whisper, her surprise clear.

After a couple of seconds her muscles finally relaxed and a smile came to her muzzle. She had to do her best to not just bounce at his side like an excited kitten, lowering herself just enough to be at his height and gently rubbing her cheek against his “Of course, I was fearful that you would never ask” Her words now were overflowing with joy, her fears and doubts finally shattering. She loved Tinylegs and he loved her back, that night couldn’t be any better for her.

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Matching her purr, Tinylegs was overwhelmed with happiness. She... she said yes! The small tom wanted to jump up and down like a kit, but contained his excitement. Tinylegs nudged her cheek with his and stood up as tall as he possibly could, not wanting her to have to bend down so far. "I love you," he meowed once again but a bit softer. In all honesty, he didn't care how many times he said those three words. In fact, he'd say them till his dying breath!

He loved her, and she loved him, that was all that mattered. Everything else in the world around them ceased to exist and in those few moments of unforgettable joy, all of his worries and fears vanished into thin air. It was only them, the quiet territory, and the starry sky that was lit by the moon.

"I love you," he repeated softly, so soft that it was merely a mumble. "I love you, and nothing will ever change that."

Pixel Queen Photographer

Living ~ Deceased

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]   Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under a Tiny Moon [Closed for Icestorm]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: