Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] Empty
PostSubject: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 1:48 pm

So, Frostedgaze is going through an awful lot right now. She's lost Rainpaw, Graymask, Wrenpaw, the exiles went back to their Clans, and she eventually snapped after Vixenheart left her in the dust in a solo I made.

All she has is Harekit and Fallenkit.

I'm considering making one more solo in Dream Territory that brings Frostedgaze down even more, just to add more angst to her little life, and after that this plot will come into play.
After her dream, she'll consider committing suicide to join her mate and friends in StarClan, as she'd be much happier there, but she decided to ponder over it a bit more before doing it. She's sort of entered a stage of depression. She's eating a lot less, but she still eats enough to live, her attitude is cold, dull, and emotionless most of the time, and she's just wondering if it's worth it continue living.

I need a couple of cats to start convincing her that life is worth living and that she shouldn't give up on life because she's lost so many of her loved ones. It can be a cat from any Clan, just no rogues.

cheer up my poor child ;-;

Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 2:46 pm

In the dream, my Harekit can be hit by a monster <3

I am a cruel, cruel soul

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Good idea, let's give Frostedgaze some more horrible thoughts of all her loved ones dying and losing everyone giving her an even more valid reason to commit suicide, because why not?

But seriously, that is a good idea to add more angst.

I am horrible to my bbies ;-;

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Wren misses you from above, Frosted!
You can have Nutpaw help cheer up Frostedgaze, she's the optimistic type.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Hehe, but the dreeeeeaaaam.

Frosted will DIE

hehehe.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 3:08 pm

my hobby is torturing my characters

Welp, time to go make the topic now, and cry while writing it.

Do you want to control Harekit in the dream, or do you want me to do it so it can be a solo topic?

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 3:31 pm

I'd like to, if you don't mind :)

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Alright.
Since I have a lot of studying to do I might make it early tomorrow morning, but when I do, I'll PM you the link. :)

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:13 pm

I could have wise ol' Bluesong talk to Frostedgaze :D

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:34 pm

That'd be awesome! Thanks, Bleu. (:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:41 pm

I can have Redpaw (he'll be a warrior, so Redfang or Redfoot or Redclaw or something) talk her out of it.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:48 pm

That'd be cool. I'll PM you both when I make topics for it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]   Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello darkness my old friend [PLOT]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: