Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Owl's Mask

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

An Owl's Mask Empty
PostSubject: An Owl's Mask   An Owl's Mask EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 15:39

Owlstrike finally is a warrior, he pledged to follow the noble code of StarClan and the constant interaction with the cats following their ideals had made him open his eyes and realize that what the Dark Forest did isn’t right. The future looks bright for the new warrior of ShadowClan as the darkness that once nested in his heart is vanquished by the warm light surrounding him…or is it?

You really weren’t expecting Owl to walk out of this with such a happy note, did you?

What you just read above is the mask that Owl is using to hide his true self, a mask of light to hide the darkness within him.

Owl may appear to be more cheerful and well behaved, a real role model for all those who once followed the dark ghosts that tried to permanently take over the forest, but deep inside a dark beast has hatched and becomes stronger after each passing day. The only cat that knows Owl’s true self is Amberclaw, his old mentor, as he is the only cat the young tom trusts.

Deep inside, Owl only wants to see the Dark Forest’s return and definitive take over, no more fooling around, no taking prisoners. He, of course, won’t even let this show, he knows better than just let his thoughts be heard by the StarClan loyal cats that now surround him, it would only lead to a terrible outcome. He also may had tasted blood before, but knows that with StarClan back to the forest he won’t be able to kill a cat and just walk away with it, so he has to be extremely careful to not let anyone even suspect of him to not be forced to stain his claws with the blood of another cat and risk himself to be discovered.

Owl is a really good actor, and his act has managed to fool a lot of cats into believing him a StarClan loyal cat now, but not everything’s going to be a walk on the park for my corrupted kitty, as there are some cats that refuse to believe this regardless of how hard Owl tries to convince them.

Right now this will only cause trouble for the new warrior, but in the future this probably will play a major role on the events I have planned for him, but before you offer your cats, there are two things I would like you to consider:

1.- Age. Yes, I know this sound kinda stupid at first, but let me explain. A kit that never has interacted with Owl before wouldn’t suspect of him, after all, unless the kit has weird psychic powers that allow them to see into the past or read thoughts, in their eyes Owl will just be a nice warrior that is recovering from a bad experience.

2.- Clan. This is like the one before, if your cat never has even seen Owl before, how is it even supposed to feel suspicious of what seems to be a normal warrior? The only exception to this rule is if your cat attended to the gathering at the New Moon, as they probably saw Owl there if they did.

Now, if the cat has real proof against Owl or has something that would play on his/her favor it would be better, for example, Frostedgaze is the only witness of Owl murdering Wrenpaw at the gathering, and Thrushstar must have some tricks under his sleeve to detect traitors by now. This would make them not trusting him a believable thing instead of just a random gut feeling that wouldn’t make much sense in the long run.

Now, feel free to add your cats!!! If you could tell me why you think the cat would suspect of Owl it would be awesome, as it could help me with the planning of the next part of this plot and maybe even give your cat a major role later. I will need around 3 cats for this, though I may add a couple more if the reason behind their suspicions is good enough!

Cats for the plot:
  1. Frostedgaze - Witnessed Owlstrike murdering Wrenpaw
  2. Webtail - Knowledge about Owlstrike's loyalties
  3. Redpaw - [Potential] Quick to notice the slightest 'off' sign and determination to prove himself right

Potential cats for future parts of the plot:
  1. Lightningstrike - DF4life
  2. Falconpaw - Easy to convince thanks to cockiness

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink on Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 6:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

An Owl's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Owl's Mask   An Owl's Mask EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 16:00

Frostedgaze, as mentioned in your post, obviously witnessed Owlstrike murdering Wrenpaw.

So I'll add her into this because I need something for my bby to be apart of <3

An Owl's Mask 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

An Owl's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Owl's Mask   An Owl's Mask EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 16:04

Webtail basically knows how loyal Owl is to DF but he doesn't want your bby hurt so he won't say anything until blood is spilled.

Lightningstrike would be a good ally for Owl if you need one. He's DF4life.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

An Owl's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Owl's Mask   An Owl's Mask EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 16:06

If this is relevant, Falconpaw was born after the New Moon thingy, but if Owlstrike is nice enough to him, because my bby is cocky, he'd be able to win him as an ally or suppost or whatever to cover for him.

Just sayin'.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

An Owl's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Owl's Mask   An Owl's Mask EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 16:25

Redpaw (about to be a warrior in a week) can be suspicious of Owlstrike. He already feels bad about killing Birchpaw, a Dark Forest loyalist, for the greater good of StarClan, and so he'd be quick to notice the slightest 'off' sign. And once he's noticed, he will always try and prove himself right.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

An Owl's Mask Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

An Owl's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Owl's Mask   An Owl's Mask EmptyWed 24 Aug 2016 - 6:03

Added!!! I also added the potential allies you offered to not forget, since that will really help for either part 2 or 3 of the plot once it starts.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

An Owl's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Owl's Mask   An Owl's Mask EmptyWed 24 Aug 2016 - 6:15

Thanks for the postive description there, Ink.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

An Owl's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Owl's Mask   An Owl's Mask EmptyWed 24 Aug 2016 - 6:20

Hey, I just wrote what you pointed out XD

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

An Owl's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Owl's Mask   An Owl's Mask EmptyWed 24 Aug 2016 - 6:50

Another one: Lightningstrike is Redpaw's mentor, and if he sees Lightning 'allying' with Owl, he'll begin to question what on earth the two are plotting together.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

An Owl's Mask Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

An Owl's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Owl's Mask   An Owl's Mask EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 15:05

The first plot development thread is up!!! Feel free to join https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t24656-an-owl-s-mask-open

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Owl's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Owl's Mask   An Owl's Mask Empty

Back to top Go down

An Owl's Mask
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: