Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep) Empty
PostSubject: Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep)   Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep) EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 14:40

Sheepkit sat outside the nursery, her dainty white paws holding a brown leaf down on the dirt ground. Her fluffy tail was laid out straight behind her.
"A brown leaf? Leaf-fall must be coming." She said to nobody in particular. She then moved her paws away, the leaf finally able to fly free, and her eyes watched as it fluttered away. She stood from where she had been sitting, padding over to the fresh-kill pile. She leaped up to see what the pile contained. What she noticed on top was a plump gray mouse just ready to be eaten. She flicked her tail with a smile, dragging it out of the pile by it's tail. Maybe her mother would want it first, though. She sank her small kit jaws into the mouse, hoping to split it in half, but her teeth weren't strong enough to snap through the bone. She growled. Oh, well. Maybe she'd bring her mother back a vole when it was time for Sheepkit to head back to the nursery.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep)   Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep) EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 14:51

Pinepaw had been out on his usual strolls around the territory, careful to bring back prey so the cats won't be thinking he was slacking of and possibly forcing him to pair up with hi sister, which would have been much trouble to him. He set down the vole he had brought back and licked his paw, passing it over the brown fur of his slender head.

He padded towards the apprentices' den, possibly just to sit there and rest. He had been up from dawn until now, walking blindly into territory, and he couldn't help but feels slightly exhausted. But just as he was padding towards the place apprentices slept, he passed the entrance of the nursery and almost stepped right over a small, fluffy white kit.

"Sorry, I didn't see you." the tom said coldly. It was a kit, one of those pests that would start asking questions about how it is to fight for your clan and for... StarClan. Pinepaw shook the thought away from his head. This kit seemed a little different.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep)   Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep) EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 14:57

Sheepkit had been enjoying her mouse when a shadow was casted over her figure. At first, her eyes opened wide in panic, then she realized it was just the paw of an older cat. She looked up at him, blinking. She didn't smile or frown, she just shrugged. And even though she may have seemed emotionless her eyes and face still had that kit-like innocence in them.
"Don't worry about it. Watch where you're placing your paws next time." She said to him, before lowering her head and taking another bite out of the mouse's juicy flesh.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep)   Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep) EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 15:05

Pinepaw was almost startled by the kits blank and emotionless expression. Cold, rough... Just like his. He felt the unusual wish to talk to the kit, just be around there a bit more, around her.

"You must be Sheepkit, right?" he said, fighting to still keep his cold voice, despite the fact he really wanted to be nice to the kit.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep)   Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep) EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 15:15

Sheepkit didn't look up or face the tom. Of course she was Sheepkit...what kind of question was that?
"No, I'm Darkstar." She said, her voice tainted with sarcasm.
She flicked her tail again dissmisively, her eyes still trained on her meal. She placed her paw on a gaping cut in it's neck, that must've been where the cat who hunted the mouse killed it.
"Front teeth..." She whispered to herself, examining the deadly cut on the mouse's neck, "Crushing the top of it's spine." She finished, still muttering.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep)   Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep) EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 15:22

Pinepaw smirked with half amusement at thekit's response, continuing to watch her do... stuff. He heard her comment on the prey and jolted. "You are pretty... bright." he said, admiring how the young she-cat appreciated details. Just like him.

OOC: And I found that out just now.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep)   Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep) EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 17:36

Sheepkit rose from where she had been laying down, "Pointing out the brightness of others is pointless. It implies that everyone else is stupid." She said. Why was this apprentice pestering her over something with no meaning at all? She looked up at Pinepaw as if to say:
Are you done speaking now?
She placed a paw on her mouse that she had been eating, making sure to lay one of her small kit claws on the bite mark across the prey's neck so she wouldn't forget where it was.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep)   Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep) Empty

Back to top Go down

Common Sense and Intelligence (Closed for Deep)
Page 1 of 1