Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 9:54

Dreamleaf had been asked by the Riverclan Medicine Cat Apprentice to do his Medicine Cat Ceremony since he didn't have his own mentor at the time. Dreameaf waited near the Riverclan border for the tom as she prepared herself mentally for the long journey to the MoonStone.

OOC: So what will Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat name be?

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 14:22

It was happening. Cloudpaw made his way through the territory until he reached the border, quickly spotting Dreamleaf. He'd already eaten his traveling herbs and was ready to get going. "How are things?" The tom set his dark gaze on the horizon, catching a glimpse of the peaks far in the distance. It occurred to him that he'd never actually seen the Moonstone in its full glory. Neither had he seen the stars before this moon, and every night he found himself gazing at them in wonder.

ooc- Cloudstone

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 8:32

Dreamleaf smiled at Cloudpaw.
"Everything is going fine so far, and how are you?" Dreamleaf asked as she stood up. She noticed the tom's gaze set on the horizon and glanced at the sky.

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:29

ooc- time skip? i also kinda forgot. so many ceremoniesss

ic- Cloudpaw felt the pull of Highstones, a neutral sort of attraction that, despite its mysteriousness, felt comforting all the same. "I can't wait!"

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 12:03

OOC: It's fine!

IC: Dreamleaf sat down and watched the sky. They would be able to enter the cave very soon. She looked at Cloudpaw.
"Are you ready?" Dreamleaf asked. She rose to her paws and stood in front of the entrance and beckoned Cloudpaw to follow her in. She was engulfed by the black void of the cave.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 13:49

He gazed up at the teeth hanging over the entrance. The first time he'd come here, he'd been fearful of what was inside. Cloudpaw was less scared now, but it made him anxious nonetheless. "Of course."

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue 13 Sep 2016 - 10:35

Dreamleaf stopped in front of the Moonstone and waited. It felt like an eternity before the moon finally shone down, illuminating the stone. Dreamleaf moved forward, beckoning to Cloudpaw. She let out a breath.
"I, Dreamleaf, Medicine Cat of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of a Medicine Cat, and with your help he will serve his Clan for many moons. Clouda, do you promise to uphold the ways of a Medicine Cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" Dreamleaf's voice rang out.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 13:09

Blood was roaring in his ears, he was so excited. But he had to stay composed. "I do."

ooc- thought i posted. huh.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 16:18

OOC: I am so sorry for not posting, I'm having a lot of troubles

IC: Dreamleaf smiled and exhaled.
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your true name as a Medicine Cat. Cloudpaw, from this moment and forwards, you will be known as Cloudstone. Starclan honors your loyalty and intelligence and we welcome you as a full Medicine Cat of Riverclan," Dreamleaf announced and placed muzzle on the top of his head.

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloudpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Ceremonies-
Jump to: